Fill up gas tank

>fill up gas tank
>drive away without paying

Why don't more countries do this? We have already started doing this en masse. What are they gonna do? Arrest everyone?

Attached: 00500122539_5536432-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 65.14K)

Ok Satan

That's a pretty nigger thing to do.

our gas stations aren't from the 1950's so that doesn't work anymore

I live in Oregon, so an attendant pumps your gas here. Or I would.

In communities with niggers, payment in advance is required. If everybody else starts acting like niggers, advance payment will be required everywhere.

Have you no negros where you are? Are you a nigger? If you are not nigger why would you want to emulate nigger behavior?

They literally have your license plate you moron.

It's not hard to make the pumps require prepayment where they only spit out fuel according to how much you paid. Acting like a nigger will just get the nigger leash put on you

Because you have to put your debit/credit card in the machine before you can pump gas, Mehmet

>They literally have your license plate you moron.
>buy fake license plate from albanian mafia
>swap plates before filling up tank
>swap plates after tank is full

Because the attendant will chase after you and shoot your gas tank so your car explodes, is it really worth it to die over $20, just buy a Tesla if you are too poor for gas

They'll take your driver's license away for doing that shit here. It's not the gas station owner's fault, what justifies you steal from him?

greeks really are the niggers of europe

because in first world countries, we have to swipe our card or pay at the register first before you can pump gas. few and far between are there still stations where you can just fill your tank and tell them what you owe. thanks to niggers, there is no honor system anymore

nigger behavior. kys nigger

Greece is still in the 90s? I don't even remember when we switched to card payments before the pump activates.

Holy kek. You don't know that its not like this in other countries. You guys started doing that because of blacks stealing gas.
We can pump first and then pay.

We have to pay first for the pump to turn on.

How the fuck do you even do that since you have to put in your credit card

>Satanic trips
Yes, you are a nobody Goy and they will arrest you, tow your car and make an example out of you.

Attached: 1653481359296m.jpg (1024x667, 89.68K)

I don't know any gas stations that allow you to pump before you pay anymore. Over the last 5 years I've noticed just about everywhere is put the prepay required stickers on everything.

>Drives up to fuel pump(on camera showing plate and its retarded face)
>fills tank, then drives away without paying
>cops show up and charge/arrest his retarded ass
>durrr "why don't people...."

>disable pumps unless you prepay inside
Woooow

Back in my teens AMerica was a high trust nation and in the rare event we couldn't afford gas you could actually get away with this, but then niggers figured out how to use the internet and ruined the entire planet and now we live in a low trust world because niggers.