My job wants me to get a PCR test now that I have got covid. Is the test still that lobotomizing shit these days?

My job wants me to get a PCR test now that I have got covid. Is the test still that lobotomizing shit these days?
I want to remain unvaxxed and untested but now Im not sure how to approach it.
Anyone taken the test and come out alright?

Attached: 1618285799261.jpg (2560x1440, 1.64M)

Don't take it. It's bad.

Do you even know how the fucking test works?

Omg you are such a little faggot be a man

>lobotomizing
if an anal schwab is lobotomizing, you have bigger problems.

Do the tests really lobotomise you?
I have never had a test, but someone I know did and is now a completely different person.

It's a metal q-tip into your sinus cavity.
nope.

Yes, I did three started and browsing pol

nope, thats why I came here instead of just fucking going along with everything

Tests seem fine but who knows if they're all the same. Blow your nose after.

Got covid last week and had the same situation with work. Surprised they want a pcr test since the results are slower. Got a nare test at Walgreens it was quick and painless

Ps I think it was a "naat" type rapid test

anyone know any chains that do the saliva based PCR?

Im about to just fuckin quit if I am forced to do the long swab.

1) try to bring in your own cotton swap and use that instead.
2) if you need to use theirs, only stick it into the beginning of your nose (not all the way into the back) and exhale through your nose while it's inside. Then thoroughly blow your nose afterwards.
3) if they need to swab your throat, cover the back of your mouth with your tongue and only allow the swab to touch your tongue or the roof of your mouth. Then rinse out your mouth with water afterwards.

I'm unvaxxed but I had to take a PCR test at a Serbian airport and nothing bad happened to me.

>test
>now that I have covid
Tell them they're retarded

In what sense?

Tell them to get fucked

You're such a fucking pussy it's unreal. You really think they can lobotomize you through your nose with a cotton swap you mouth breathtaking 10iq chimp?

I didn't even know there was a conspiracy to PCR tests and im here everyday. Is it possible you're just being a bitch?

> im here everyday.
Since this month?

Completely different personality.