Why the Fuck Should Whites Care About Subhuman 80 IQ Invaders Dying?

A white girl died, which is obviously sad, but give me one reason to care about subhuman 80 IQ hostile primitive stupid savages ruining this country dying en masse. There are some 50 million spics in this country already destroying it beyond repair and irrevocably. Caring about this particular shooting is like caring about a van with 30 illegals burning after they run from Border Patrol. It's garbage taking itself out.

Attached: 34563456345634634566.png (862x711, 656.7K)

id fuck that chick with the baseball bat look at those titties

What do my latin kings think of this attack

Paco Hernandez moment, the thread

Attached: 1653130677960.jpg (720x720, 93.3K)

Uvlade country voted for Trump. 78.2% of the residents there chose white Hispanic on the last census. These are now low IQ no hablo englis Nahuatl blooded Aztec cartel illegals. These are Americans. These are children. If you truly believe what you say you’re a cold blooded asshole

she would've ripe nicely, too bad

My crisis actors pulled from witness agency protection program towns senses are tingling.
>just like sandy hook

It sucks for the parents of those kids I can’t even imagine how they must feel. They need more security at schools. Thats about it, it’s tragic. The guy was obviously crazy, if he had a dad he would of beat the shit out of those thoughts from his head. I know mine would , I’m mexican. I once had the biggest lecture from mine cause I threw a rock at a girl cause she was bullying. I don’t know, it’s just bad parenting. As for not caring about the incident, it shouldn’t even be that they’re Mexican or white but more than this shit can happen to any school if security isn’t ramped up.

You shouldn't care. Everyone wants you to get upset on behalf of this degenerate society that wants White people in chains

>le based Trump voters
No one cares

What's this news? Hadn't heard about this most recent slaughter of children? Right after Biden specifically spoke out against white supremacy?? What more do people expect him to do.

lol lets be real here. we're americans. we all suck. even white people hate each other. i'm white and i hate you. i hope you die. i hope your next. if you get shot i wont care either.

fucking based leaf kek

Attached: 5E846586-4A63-4648-90B7-0E1D1F18950C.jpg (522x499, 57.72K)

God. That poor white girl.

Pedophiles get tortured for days on in before being put out of their misery.

The only difference between a dem and rep is that a Republican thinks children can be murdered in schools while democrats think children should be murdered in the womb

>degenerate society that wants White people in chains
Knew this was coming. Like fuckin' clockwork

Attached: 351.png (776x1200, 167.81K)

Oh shit I already forgot that happened

Attached: 1653138403873.png (683x540, 378.3K)

I see, that is why the powers that be inflicted this upon that community. They wandered off the Dem plantation.

I guess he could stick with the left's plan of continuing to piss in the mouth of over half the population in the US, the males most specifically, tell them to eat bugs, live in the pod and take out a loan for an electric car while they have no jobs, no gibs, no basic human respect, and also try to get them younger and castrate them into women?

Seems to be working out well for them so far.

Attached: 1652975840057.jpg (1013x1024, 177.04K)

Fatherless mutt tranny shot up a mostly spic school for bullying him
Will be forgotten fast, not even the left can twist this to their advantage

More guns are the answer, not less. If one of those little shits' Mom looked like this girl and was strapping an AR-15, then that would have saved their lives!

Attached: f22fe837cdc1c4a20158042793dc5970.jpg (236x354, 20.17K)

F for blonde white girl
S for everyone else.

Most people aren't psychopaths like you. Your IQ is likely the same or lower than these kids.

But she's dead now...