You cannot tell me America isn't Africa tier. What kind of third world shithole would hand guns to children?

You cannot tell me America isn't Africa tier. What kind of third world shithole would hand guns to children?

Attached: kek lmao.jpg (895x1380, 394.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardea_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine unironically indoctrinating your children into gun "culture".

I can think of little else more cringe than this.

>379385077

Attached: tranime.png (360x360, 248.63K)

> Africa tier
We have food at least

>brace
Gay

>train your child on weapons so that they don't attempt to blow their heads off

What's the problem here? Training is a white thing, niggers in africa don't have running water.

SPBP

rednecks... those are rednecks that do that. they do it because their scared of everything that doesn't look like them. a redneck can't leave the house unless he's armed because they're all giant pussies

definetly not a nigger tier Italian one

uhh bros I literally just read this line from the bible 2 mins ago with I opened it to a random page
WTF did God mean by this

Imagine being a man-faced future-suicide spending what little time it has left commenting on 4chins lmao

Africa would still fight with wooden spears if they didn't get hand me downs weapons.

Must be difficult to imagine being a hero, huh

Idk retard, training children how to properly use guns so that they dont do stupid shit or kill themselves on accident sounds good.

Over 90% of mass shootings in America are committed by blacks

FPBP

Cutting your dick off comes to mind

Too much food.

I've shot guns nearly my entire life. Everybody I know has guns. There's never once been a mass shooting in my state and it has one of the lowest rates of gun crime in the country.

Then why are you letting them buying assault rifles so easily?

This too much lard and diarrhoea for africa

Attached: 645ABDB8-8E05-412C-8C8D-7A4AAD78B3AD.jpg (485x633, 56.5K)

Africa-brain-tier Pasta

Attached: big dick machine gun.jpg (614x452, 99.73K)

you always have to teach your kids about firearms safety young, maybe scare them a bit. It will keep them from killing others or themselves from playing with them. Hey, maybe it will help parents and children bond since kids are more fucked in the head than the 20th century.
kys freak

The same type of American or European liberal who is demanding American taxpayer guns to be given to teenager Ukranians. All to kill Russians.

Then those liberals want the US population to disarm themselves. Which will not happen as it will be a civil war to enforce gun grabbing.

It's not a guns problem. It's a nigger problem.

the ironic thing is the disney method of indoctrination is what did this.

Attached: come on buddy.jpg (225x224, 7.09K)

They mostly do them with handguns

White Americans kill more niggers in self defense then cops do.

They are still mutts united under Stars and Stripes

I was shooting with my dad when I was 3 years old. It taught me responsibility and was a great way to bond with my father. Cooe.

There has never been a single mass shooting in Italy since 1861.

My 1 and 2 year olds own ar15s

Attached: 84chbBF.jpg (640x795, 78.89K)

Fortunately the background check (4473) does have a race and ethnicity section. Unfortunately it’s not used to exclude criminals like beaners and niggers, it’s not really used for anything actually.

Are we getting raided more than usual again? Noticing a lot of faggot tranny opinions who still think for some fucking reason that being emotional is going to change my viewpoints. When are you delusional freaks going to fuck off already? Oh you will NEVER be a woman by the way. YOU don't even want to look at yourselves in a mirror, what the fuck makes you think anyone here wants to see your disgusting and warped male visage?

You fucking liar
>The Ardea shooting was a mass shooting incident that occurred on 13 June 2021, in Colle Romito, Ardea, Lazio, Italy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardea_shooting

>teaching kids gun safety is wrong
Why?

No, it's an American problem since school shooters are of every race and it doesn't happen anywhere else. And even if one race were the problem, you'd just have to keep them from buying AR-15.

You win the children and guns issue, it is forever settled.

Italy is like 95% White lol

Attached: race mass shooters.jpg (1050x1047, 238.34K)

Mass shooters are mostly black and latino.
School shooters are a minuscule part of mass shooters.

Attached: photo_2022-05-25_11-09-23.jpg (950x1024, 232.15K)

Yes niggers should not be able to own guns

School shootings are less likely then being struck by lightning

Mass shootings are overwhelmingly niggers and kill more people targeted and not targeted then all school shootings combined in a year.

It is definitely not.

Attached: 1628573994251.jpg (1171x700, 141.22K)

FPBP
Tranny namefag btfo