It's time amerimutts give up their guns

It's time amerimutts give up their guns
>B-but muh operator cosplay 1776 larp
Silence child, you won't do shit with those guns except commit mass shootings in schools

Attached: 1653480023893.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

i agree

Wowie, France trying to project submissiveness. Who could've expected this? Your wife kick you out of the room while Muhamad is over?

Why do Europeans obsess over what Americans do within their own country?

It's obvious you guys know nothing about us for our land or even our culture.

Have you ever seen a wild hog?
I know it sounds funny but they are dangerous as all holy hell.
They run in packs and will tear you limb from limb. If you ever see a pack of these things you will wish you had maximum firepower.

Not to mention coyotes. They are smart and will lure you. I know that also sounds crazy but they will. You know what stops them from taking out your livestock? Firepower.

Whenever Europeans or even Americans that live in urban areas talk about gun control they seem to think the rest of the United States is exactly like their Urban environment while not taking into account the drastic changes even between states. Right now as I type this I'm sitting on my steps. In the field across the street from me I see a rabbit a bunch of birds and hey even a deer. Looks picturesque like a painting. If I were to drive 30 minutes away I would see skyscrapers.

I have taken pot shots at coyotes to get them too not track me and I have seen wild hogs. Face the fact America is different from Europe and even different from other parts of America. Having a widespread sweeping gun law would just negatively affect the more rural areas that you guys seem to not care about because we have less Starbucks than you or something.

>hogs
>coyotes
you will be supplied fencing material

Project harder even leafs had more balls than you and had their trucker protests
Amerimurts have guns but can't do shit because they're bitch made pussies

Time to buy more guns

You obviously have never dealt with feral hogs before LOL

I have 800 acre ranch in Texas, you’re A larping faggot in Austin

Kek, this nigga thinks a fence stops coyotes and that rural folk stay in their homes all day. Kys

we use them for other things like pic related

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

kek you live in suburbia, fencing keeps my 800 acre ranch clear thx

This is really the play you faggots are going with?

They will dig under fencing or tear it up.
Animals aren't stupid or at least as stupid as we take them for. Much like us they see a problem they group together to figure out a solution. You put up fences they will figure out how to dig under them or tear them down which is why a lot of the farmers do fence maintenance all the time. Not to mention you can't fence up the entire world.

Which reminds me of another thing people need guns for around here protecting their livelihood. Farmers aren't Rich they don't make as much money as you think they do. What are they going to do just stand by and watch a coyote take out some chickens? They paid money for those chickens they paid for feed for those chickens in order to supply them with either meat or eggs. Same for cows and other livestock.
A farmer is not just going to sit there and watch his livelihood get destroyed so they use guns to protect. Again it just seems like you guys don't really take rural areas into account.

Your retarded.
Literally.
Come up with a real response unless you really want every rural home to have a wall around it like an Afghani compound.
Also no one gives a fuck that you moved from CA to Texas you nauseating troon.
Make low effort posts get low effort replies.

>mexican kills mexicans in texas
>try to disarm actual citizens
Naw, fuck off eurocuck.

I'm poor but I'm saving up my money and then I'm gonna spend it all on a new rifle? How do you like them apples little froggy!?

Pic of the cops is India.

It's not about larping to overthrow the state.
It's about responding to the failure of the state to fulfill its basic responsibilities of maintaining civilization.
Read.

Attached: guns.jpg (968x1291, 364.25K)

Stfu faggot. Larping peice of shit. I grew up in the rockies where we have more than fucking coyotes to deal with. Bobcats are nothing to fuck with. Sit you mying ass down and rethink your lot in life you pathetic faggot.

There's a reason they haven't taken firearms, and it's because even they expect threat of retaliation. Saying "give 'em up because you won't do shit anyways" is worse than not doing anything with it, it's absolutely admitting and submitting to defeat. You're not very bright. At the end of the day we're all equally fucked, just my country isn't as vulnerable as yours/

Sure you do and you're definitely not the OP on some shitty VPN either

all white americans - leave NOW. You WILL be replaced, so whats the point of staying and getting shot by niggers? Make the kikes mald by immigrating to Europe

Cope harder

Attached: 1653480930574.jpg (2048x1536, 532.36K)

Attached: 5EFBFB15-250C-4851-B58E-D2A031817677.jpg (888x886, 93.31K)

As I said they don't understand the vastness of America and how nature itself changes. Here's the biggest band to my existence is coyotes. A few States over bobcats. A few States over something else. Whenever they type about other parts of the United States or the world they think everywhere is like their Urban environment. I'm just saying we need more of a state to state legislation rather than a federal legislation on gun control because my fat roll ass sitting on my steps right now does not have the same problems as somebody in LA or somebody in New York.

Get real amerimutts are pussies

Attached: 1653481016591.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

You can have mine if you can take it from me.

A few years ago feds came to take this guy in N.C.s guns away for some reason. He killed 3 of them before they killed him. White dude.
Last year an ex-cop snapped and barricaded himself in his house and killed a few cops before he got sniped. The reason he snapped was that the government was tyrannical and he couldn't take it anymore, according to his own journal. Then there's the Buffalo shooter, the guy that shot that nigger with that was trying to burn him at the NSM rally, etc.... I think the problem is lack of organization. Too many who want to fight but can't find anyone to fight with, that's one of the reasons they snap. A strong leader could rally the masses here

>LAPD
>Brown

Like being surprised that Detroit is black.

Hahaha, that's funny because 95% of the time one of us posts a picture of ourself were bigger than foreigners, more ripped. Frog your neighbors use you as an example of what they don't want to happen to them, shut the fuck up you're the pussies hahaha

Why do you pretend those cops are from India while you know very well they're LAPD then?
Faggot pussy

Attached: 1653481392368.jpg (1572x1350, 530.83K)

Cope harder pussy
Here's your average American "man"

Attached: 1653481421603.png (655x672, 491.46K)

No. Eat shit Muhammad

What's the difference? Brown is Brown.

I don't think you have any right to complain seeing the state of Paris.

Yeah America is a brown shithole I agree
Cope cuck
Paris is in a better state than any of your cities

Attached: 1653481591267.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

Dude everyone can see you're projecting, this is your way of feeling better about how fucked France is lmao. Like I said your neighbors all use you as an example of what they don't want to be, and there's a reason everyone calls you surrender monkeys. I bet you're a shitskin too hahaha, if I post a picture of myself you won't respond because everyone will see you're a worthless subhuman. Am I right?

Let me educate you, stupod frog. America is 10 fold bigger than your country. Each state varies in both culture and attitude. In one state you could have a bunch of uptight city folk huddled togather in a large city while thebrest of state is fucking empty like nevada. Go over to something like idaho where the majority of people are rural people who are spread thin across the state and own tons of acres of land. Where one state is dry and hot, another is wet and full of forest. Where one is flat plqins for as far as the eyes can see, another is filled with nothing but mountains. Yoi cannot pick and individual and proclaim they represent the whole of america.

People claim that United States of America is a first world country but I can't seem to really agree with that statement when I look at the quality of life people have over there

- No public healthcare / Most Americans can't afford one

- Crime is really high in some areas

- Poverty

- Your kid isn't safe at school because mass shooting schizos

- Ranks really low in the overall education system

- No bidet

- No public transportation

- Extreme social issues all over the place, specially racial ones

I mean... it may be an economic power but so will be India in the future and their people are still defecating in the street

you keep mentioning farmers, you’re in Austin suburbs, Im on a ranch, with a fence, designed and constructed to keep out pests so I don’t have to ride around in an atv like a retard, and can focus on work, something you may not understand

Lmao seething mutts
Didn't read lol

Attached: 1653481788992.webm (374x380, 1.76M)