How much it would cost to buy these 2 weapons in the U.S. ?

How much it would cost to buy these 2 weapons in the U.S. ?

Attached: 58251729-10851937-image-a-13_1653451851012.jpg (634x974, 143.02K)

over 9000

The bottom one is a Daniel Defense DDM4V7, which MSRP is around 1,800 buckaroos. Crazy a mentally ill troon could afford that

he couldn't, but when you begin to realize what the META is on /k/, you begin to slowly understand why these are the guns being used in these shootings. They don't want the guns to be immediately dismissed by the trannys over by /k/, so they get a stock Fed gun, throw an EOkek on it and call it a day. Just look at that vertical grip placement, no one who wanted to use this gun for any extended period of time would mount it there.

Probably around $4000 for the whole setup
Not impossible though. I had around 6k when I graduated high school from working weekends and summers and I was not a good saver.

Each of those is between $900-1400.
But if they are new, how did he buy them from a dealership and pass a background check as an illegal?

Tfw I can buy a DD every two weeks and nothing more

Attached: CRRYRF.png (990x909, 385.11K)

YouTube gun culture of mag dumping into paper targets 5 feet away reinforces a lot of dipshit ideas, like that grip placement, overexaggerating a c clamp, etc

The picture quality is garbage so it’s hard to tell the gun on the right, was it ever confirmed the manufacturer of it? Looks cheap imo. But you’re right, grip placement is retarded and honestly the EOTech looks fake, but again bad quality pic can’t be sure.
That’s fair. I’m just saying some cross dressing mentally ill faggot probably had trouble saving like they do with everything easy in life

He wasn’t an illegal. He was an American. His parents were Mexican I believe

>his parents were Mexican
So, he's not an American then

He could suck dick at the Dallas Cowboys and he would have 5k after a few games

Someone else mentioned he might have had a credit card and just used that. I don't know what kind of limits they're handing out to kids with mediocre jobs.

I suppose that’s also a fair point. Gotta ban high capacity assault credit cards

Youd have to be mentally ill to have your foregrip that far forward

>I don't know what kind of limits they're handing out to kids
Usually only $1,000

Probably 2-5k.

it might be comfortable for 5 minutes if you were 6'5 and even then, only for 5 minutes. It's unironically easier for stamina to carry the rifle closest to the magwell. Closer you support the magwell, longer you can support the rifle (hours at a time). The vert grip placement looks like someone who only handled the gun for pictures and never actually shot it.

Not to mention his truck was 60k, makes absolutely no sense that he got "bullied" for being poor, if he could afford those weapons, with that vehicle.
Honestly, makes more sense that the retard was just mentally ill, and his friend gave him an excuse

Just buy them on loan, it not like he wanted to survive anyway

If that. My first credit card had a $900 limit when I was 21 and in the military.

I don't buy this shit for anything. Market how it is, there's no way he got the guns, accessories, and ammo for less than $3500. That's a hard task for a disciplined individual working minimum wage, let alone some mentally unstable tranny. More importantly, we can see from his tranny pictures that he had imminent narcissism that led him to blow money on cosmetics and clothes while being "poor" and going out of his way to buy Daniel Defence when PSA and S&W M&P15s are on the market at half the fucking price is questionable.

This shit fucking glows.

>My first credit card had a $900 limit when I was 21 and in the military.
I was 19 in the military and got a $1,000 Discover card in 2011