Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie Signature Edition on PC developed by Ubisoft rated "T" for...

Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie Signature Edition on PC developed by Ubisoft rated "T" for Teens by the ESRB rating system.

Attached: King-kong-cover-pc.jpg (256x361, 44.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cIkX7NQuhm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that the one with the crab things and dinosaurs that game was cool but it scared me as a kid because i remembered the black people from the film I dont remember if they show up but I was always worried they would show up and the section with the velociraptors or whatever. and the flying demon things

The best move in any horror game was the idea to remove the ammo from the hud and just include a button where the main character gives a general idea of whether he has a lot or a little

Those giant centipedes scared the fuck out of me as a kid. Hated how they would scurry around and pop up right in your face

One of the best movie games ever made, and one of the early 360 games so the achievements are few, all story-based, and all 100 points each.
My friends all rented the game to get 1000gp easy, I rented to actually play it.

This was the first game that showed off the next Gen graphics.

Probably the best "movie" game ever made.
Was really impressive at the time.

Attached: peter_jacksons_king_kong_1.jpg (800x445, 64.69K)

holy shit I remember this now

The Jews fear the king kong

for me, that game is Dead Rising
>literally impossible to read the text on a small TV with 480p
>hundred or so enemies on screen at once
>layered hair and detailed skin textures
>cloth and hair physics
>can go all over and explore the map whenever
>every little object is coded to be picked up and used as a weapon
>advanced lighting and time of day mechanics
It was the first game of that gen that I was certain could never be on the previous consoles... and the Wii proved that for us

Did someone mention King Kong bugs?

youtu.be/cIkX7NQuhm4

TWO MAGAZINES ON BACKUP

that mission in a valley with brontos walking where you have to fetch a fire to clear roots to progress

I’m glad people remember this game as fondly as I do

Game was PEAK kino

Now I think back to it the whole game scared the shit out of me, and I hated having to forced to kill fucking dinosaurs because they're cooler than a stupid fucking big monkey. I want to go back to being young and only being angry at the fact I had to kill dinos

I enjoyed biting the flyers heads off

Oh, i remember back in the day my classmate offered me this game in exchange for my copy of resident evil 4 for ps2. I was reluctant to make a deal, but holy jesus this game truly delivered...

Best game ever

Free 1000 gamerscore

Can you provide some examples? Sounds pretty dope.

t. Horror game newfag

All we wanted to do was play video games...

Indeed it was spooky