Americans, stop selling guns to kids and psychotic people

Listen I get it, guns are fun and useful, and in the right hands (police, ex-military, trained civilian) they're a net positive for society, but it's time to actually apply some gun control in your country or these fucked up horrible events will not stop happening, the way you sell them is completely absurd and wrong

I don't mean to restrict the sale of any particular gun, but why should a 16 year old incel unstable loser with suicidal thoughts be able to purchase an automatic rifle with 7 mags of ammunition? why should a schizophrenic who regularly hears the radio talking to him be able to buy a repeating shotgun and shoot up a school because the voices said so?

Look at reality in the face, you need BACKGROUND CHECKS, doesn't matter if it "infringes" anything, you need to stop selling instruments of death to the worst members of society, or senseless tragedies will not stop happening. Yes criminals don't care about laws, that's where police and armed civilians come in, but at least stop selling them to degenerate unstable psychos?

Guns should only be sold to stable, responsible, capable and moral people who would never go and massacre people for no reason, it's time to stop gun purchases for KIDS, MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE, DANGEROUS PEOPLE WITH A HISTORY, PEOPLE ON PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATION

Attached: download.jpg (299x169, 11.51K)

alright, okay. you got it.

funny thing is, I can pass a background check.
but I've never done a mass shooting yet so...

No. This is not open for debate.

You can run down crowd of people with a car. That even happened not to long ago. Bombers still exist despite being illegal. Why are you willing to trade freedom for security? Wanna outlaw cars next?

You will become a 2nd Europe soon.

There will be more fake massacres like this.

And then, they will ban ALL firearms.

Screencap this.

Lol. Americans are such dumb shits.

Why man? just why? why do the people I just described be good recipients for a firearm? Guns have no place in the hands of evil psychos who want other people to die. Guns are for good people to defend themselves, and nothing else

>every gun death is fake
Every one like you should Be forcibly removed from society.

Because American dogs deserve everything they get. You get people like him egging this shit on. The entire country is beyond hope at this point

>18 years old
>kids
uh oh, are we going to raise the age people can vote and join the military now?

Oh, shut the fuck up kike.
I'm not giving up weapons over some spic tranny.

Attached: 1651089268697.jpg (3000x4000, 1.11M)

You gave up your guns and now your country has concentration camps.
Silence, convict

The news has yet to confirm the shooters immigration status, so probably a good chance it's an illegal, or an anchor baby.

Common sense immigration control would have solved this before it ever happened. Just like common sense asylums for schizos would have solved the shooting before this one.

See. American genetics are so inferior they produce mostly sociopaths.

> buying these endless hoaxes

Get your 8th booster shot, bro.
As fast as possible.

I don't want to ban guns, I just want people who buy guns to be good and not psychotic killers like the loser who just did what he did to 20 children.
Same for cars honestly, 50% of people who drive shouldn't be able to, they suck and don't know how to operate a vehicle, as such they're a threat to all good sensible drivers, same for guns. I really believe most gun owners are good people, so why let such scum of the earth tarnish your name? STOP SELLING GUNS TO DANGEROUS PSYCHOS, how can you fucking disagree with this man?

I just feel sorry for your parents and family

Sure, bro.
Sure.

Attached: glownigger.jpg (1024x579, 61.93K)

"Evil psycho" is not a legally definable term so you're fucking retarded and wrong.

Australians are the very last fucking 'people' i wan't to hear moralizing anti-gun talk from, scum of the earth angloid slaves living in a chinese-sponsored tyranny.

It's already illegal you fucking mongoloid.