Top Goy Maverick

ZOG sends the US Navy to bomb an Iranian nuclear facility for an ally in the Middle East. I should have expected this.
In the first movie they used a fictional country.

Attached: top goy maverick.jpg (500x741, 131.73K)

>You see, they're going to make nukes, and nukes could really hurt people so they're bad and evil
>"You mean like the US did to Japan?"
>....

When the first movie was made in the 80's the USMC was being sniped and mortared by the IDF in Beruit then a Captain climbed a IDF tank and pointed his .45 at the commander trying to run his road block then the barracks was bombed.

Attached: uss liberty top goy.jpg (677x445, 89.01K)

they are shilling it everywhere. went to the movies last week and 3 of the trailers were for this. this morning i'm watching espn and they have a whole sponsored segment with interviews and shit.

Yeah they've been throwing around this garbage movie idea since the bush days. It was always going to be dated nonsense.

who gives a shit its about the planes. At least its not Russia. Dont fucking ruin this for me I haven't been to a movie in 10 years.

This is now an Israel has nukes on American soil thread.

Theres going to be a bunch of le brave women and nigger pilots on screen just fyi

I feel
the Need
the Need
to Sneed

imagine going to the movies paying for ESPN and coming here and crying about them telling you bullshit. What a dipshit. Get a rope and u know what to do.

Tom Cruise was one of the few Hollywood celebs that I still liked. I don't remember him ever getting political. And to me, whenever a Hollywood celeb is tight-lipped about politics, that typically means that they're a closeted conservative since they don't want to get blacklisted by the kikes and shitlibs that control Hollywood. But then he came out a few months ago saying that he wouldn't accept awards anymore unless they made the recipients more racially diverse. Sadge.

Wait, is this real? Was the IDF fucking with US troops there too?

Kill yourself kike. One of the best action movies of all times

It's apolitical you fucking retarded incel glowie

Top kek

So much this. Stop complaining about the system you're financially supporting.
Cuckservative media yesterday was all up in arms over some sportsball player getting canceled over "racist comments." The outrage shouldn't be at the injustice, the outrage should be that anybody consumes sportsball any longer.
These people need to be mocked and chastised until they change their ignorant ways.

Attached: indeed-quite-right.gif (400x213, 150.81K)

Don't care, still watching it.

>In the first movie they used a fictional country
people in this thread not old enough to remember when you could name a country 'barumgumya' and half your audience were not sure if that country actually exists or not

I dont even remember what the original movie was all about
All i thought off when seeing the tv commercials were
>Wow planes! PLANES!
I just watched Jason Lives instead.

>removed the flag of taiwan from his jacket
I knew it would be shit then and there