SEED OIL SHORTAGE caused by PUTIN

npr.org/sections/money/2022/05/03/1096044152/how-palm-oil-prices-are-affecting-the-global-economy
Fuck him.
I stand with Ukraine.
The world needs affordable, heart-healthy cooking oils.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 07-49-28 How palm oil prices are affecting the global economy.png (926x863, 921.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/cooking-oil-shortage-ukraine-war-us-uk-indonesia-germany-netherlands-india-2022-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That stuff is poison anyways

businessinsider.com/cooking-oil-shortage-ukraine-war-us-uk-indonesia-germany-netherlands-india-2022-5
>Russia and Ukraine collectively export close to two-thirds of the world's sunflower oil, a main ingredient in many packaged and prepared foods, which has made finding sunflower and other vegetable oils more difficult, putting more pressure on a market already strained by extreme weather and droughts.
>International consumers are struggling to stock up or find replacements: Shelves in Spain are empty, consumers in India are buying in bulk, and grocery stores in the UK have limited the number of bottles people can buy.
>The cooking-oil market was further rocked when Indonesia, which normally exports more palm oil than any country in the world, decided to ban sending palm oil abroad in response to shortages of edible oils at home. The ramifications aren't only global — palm oil is Indonesia's top export.

>That stuff is poison anyways
bullshit.

I only use butter to cook. Oil makes the food taste disgusting.

Palm oil is really bad for you

Can they stop eating? they are too fat

Ur a fuckin retard. Seed oil is horrible for you. Not surprised to see a burger think seed oil is good for u though. Fat fuck.

oils are poison

>Nooo I can't get this dogshit processed oil which is used as a cheap substitute for real ingredients
>Despite using the cheap oil substitute the manufactures have not only decreased the price of their food over the years but instead raised them often in combination with shrinking the size of the product
Seems like he's doing the world a favour

I'm literally saying
> sneed oil
out loud to myself IRL try and stop me Janet

not only increased the price of their food*

t. big seed

>shortages/price hikes are because of [current thing]
Yeah nah.

>Palm oil
This oil isn't really that healthy, btw. It's like 50% SFA.
Better to go with canola, corn, sunflower, or safflower.

Bro, why don't you use your mighty US power to secure all the world supply of seed oils, wtf are we little bitches going to do about it? Just leave us a bit of the local olive oil production for salads and such. Let us cook with lard, tallow and ghee like a bunch of animals and you take all of that good stuff and use it every day, sounds like a deal?

>I stand with the cucks who are blockading any attempts to sell food.

I just blew a huge wad of seed oil into a container to cook with later, AMA

fpbp

This. Seed oil is terrible for your health.

How about just stop giving Ukraine weapons & money for weapons?
War would have been over now if the west wasn't shipping in tons of weapons from Poland

>canola, corn, sunflower, or safflower
stfu if its not a natural animal fat its literally inedible

>our lives depend on palm oil

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 7.37.53 AM.png (1354x2254, 2.43M)

Why can’t Sneed make more seed?

>our lives depend on things we don't produce ourselves
Sounds like a personal problem.