Crashing this economy with no survivors

Crashing this economy with no survivors
mobile.twitter.com/PaulSperry30/status/1529137570118000644

Attached: AC2719BB-9F9B-49B2-8F40-3B9D88F3DC30.jpg (1284x1888, 1000.67K)

won’t matter, buyers are sidelined

by design, people

Attached: EPICPROPORTIONS.png (424x517, 404.24K)

I wonder who will get sued for approving niggers for loans they can't afford.

>minority homeownership
im done

>Imaging that the framework for the new world order will allow for lawsuits
Get real

Does this mean I will finally be able to buy a burger bf if so that's sweet.

At what point do I just burn up my social security number and pretend to be a spic?
Is there any point to working a job that pays under $75/year?

Attached: 1548132628328[1].png (1080x2280, 1.05M)

I love how they baby step Agenda 2030 so even Any Forums gets caught up in the pilpul of it and never focuses on the grand scheme

Honestly no and the floor is raising at where it's "worth it" to work. Imagine just moving to CA and claiming a few different people's benefits. Yeah, my name is Juan Hector and in this county I am Jesus Hernandez. Documents? WHAT?

Attached: 1555635950646.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

kek. this is why an economic collapse should be welcomed.

> (((Expand minority home ownership)))

Remember the last time they did this? Gave loans to people who absolutely should not have them because they couldn't afford them and demonstrated virtually zero financial responsibility?
Yeah, that's what they're going for now.
While, via their policy of (((Equity))), are deliberately making it much more difficult for young White people to gain access to homeownership, but then again I'd imagine these aren't necessarily in places that White people would prefer - I'm not sure exactly how this works because the housing market is beyond me. I just know that the current misadministration is stacked with jews who are completely and totally hostile to White people and anything they do, any policy they shit out was crafted specifically to fuck Whites in some way.

Based Biden
He knows that at this point, the only way to bring down housing prices is to engineer a housing market crash by giving niggers mortgages that they won’t pay back.

>Documents? WHAT?
Should be
>Documentso... Que?
Bonus point if you can figure out the inflexiun of the weird upside down question mark they use.

Attached: 1592248519634.jpg (1065x800, 142.66K)

>I pay half my salary in taxes every year so somebody who's never worked a day in their life can live better than me

It's 2008 all over again.

>What is a run-on sentence?

Snap pays double my job. The fuck is this

>This bitch earns more in food stamps than all of my income as a federal employee
This is why government work is so shoddy
Make welfare wages, do welfare work

Attached: 1653180024718.jpg (948x661, 74.34K)

Unless I'm conflating two events the feds demanded banks give loan to niggers then later sued them for being too lax in their loan standards.

bitch probably has 5 kids. a normal single person applying for food stamps with no income will get a little less than $200 and NO cash assistance

It’s like bill Clinton all over again. Can’t wait for another recession, except this time it’ll take 2 years instead of 2 decades.

>I wonder who will get sued for approving niggers for loans they can't afford.
Trust the science, chud!

Attached: 1631499282221.jpg (1080x1308, 291.68K)

That is just SNAP. I'm not sure if SNAP and WIC are exclusive of each other, but there are still things like:
Section 8/housing assistance
Medical insurance
Utilities assistance
Child care assistance
If section 8 puts them in a decent neighborhood then there's also a fairly decent school for the kids.
etc.
It's difficult to not consider just giving up, buying a dual sport motorcycle and hoboing it up.
That was back in 2019 when the government shutdown happened, they gave the nigs an advanced payment for the month of february. Benefits have increased since then. Their income does adjust for inflation.
I never understood this argument. How do her kids somehow justify it? I work with people in the 45~60k range that are holding off having kids due the massive expense that is home ownership and student loans. They look at their financial situation and determine they just can't afford kids. But the state is happily paying for this negress, her kids, and all their needs.

>I never understood this argument. How do her kids somehow justify it? I work with people in the 45~60k range that are holding off having kids due the massive expense that is home ownership and student loans. They look at their financial situation and determine they just can't afford kids. But the state is happily paying for this negress, her kids, and all their needs.
It's important for those nonwhite kids to grow up completely dependent on the federal government. Wypipo are too unpredictable and independent.

'Murica (Israel) already working on the next next recession. Impressive.

Sweet. I can put on the form that I'm Hispanic and black now. I can finally get a house!

THAT IS LIRERALLY WHAT CLINTON DID WHICH STARTED THE GREAT RECESSION

>crashing
Did we go left when we should have gone right?