ITS OVER

THEY WON

marketingbrew.com/stories/2022/05/12/women-cmos-outnumber-men-for-the-first-time-study-finds

Attached: cmo.png (1180x979, 1.18M)

whats a cmo

nvm i fount it

Attached: ss.png (658x223, 42.19K)

Women are more emotional, yes. Emotional intelligence literally isn’t a thing.

>emotionally intelligent
>"I found out that can use my inherent manipulative nature in a professional setting to steer any and all outcomes in my favor, therefore ensuring job security!"

Another buzzword salad makework position that makes 6 times what the grunts make. Work entails 8 hours of meetings and deflecting responsibility.

Chief Mommy Officer

Weaklings, that can’t actually do anything individually, and have to resort to mob mentality in order to do anything. faggots and joggers.

Well? What is it?

Isn’t it crazy how the more important positions are given to women and non-Whites the worse the world gets in every measurable way? What a weird coincidence.

women can do all the jobs for all i care, then im gonna sit here and do nothing. very good. very good.

Holy shit I found it myself and I will actually tell everyone what it means instead of being a semen slurping piece of fucking shit like everyone in this thread:
"Chief Marketing Officer."
You're welcome.

Cum Milking Orifice, no wonder women are leading!

Stop spreading lies, you lil wanker.

Attached: 1639496380663.jpg (640x640, 42.31K)

>and now everything is in the worst state it has ever been
Ya quite the achievement there

I work in marketing and I can tell you 100% the women in this industry don't do good work, they are just good with talking to people and doing meetings, so they get mid level roles easy.

Attached: 87we9yfcw.png (672x380, 657.53K)

yayyyy, more powerpoint presentations instead of having a family + roping in your late 40s cuz lonely and no eggs POGGERS

Cum Milking Orifice

>outnumber
Now they're going to push for equality, right?

cunt mandated offices

That makes sense; marketing is the Devil.

Cock munching officer

Chief Menstruating Officer. They outnumber men "for the first time" because the first tranny got the position.

What the fuck is a CMO. I'm familiar with CEO, CSO, CIO, CFO, and a number of others, but I'fe legit never heard of a CMO before now.

you fuckin nigger

>Woman have taken over the Marketing industry
In case you were wondering why there's niggers and fags in every ad

Attached: 1653480458993.jpg (750x1000, 98.38K)