How many innocent fucking school children have to die before you give up your stupid guns mutts...

How many innocent fucking school children have to die before you give up your stupid guns mutts? Is your right to own firearms really more important than the lives of children?

Attached: 3.png (427x528, 120.22K)

All of them, and yes.

Yeah guys we should all give up our DD4 government issued 5.56 round firearms. user is right. Any glowniggers here willing to take back these loaners?

bout 6 million

>innocent
>implying

Read.

Attached: guns.jpg (968x1291, 364.25K)

None of them are innocent. We were all born with sin.

Can confirm.

Attached: ba94a639bb562af6cb64b5aba66e31c7.jpg (709x710, 79.49K)

Yeah, plus I don’t care.

Jesus fucking christ you people are actually evil...

>how many more kids do we have to kill before you let us kill you????

Sensible take. These niggers have gone full Haiti.

Attached: funs_4.png (250x403, 80.04K)

>you people are actually evil...
And?

Attached: 602EF128-13FD-451B-AA0F-8E0103B62390.jpg (1000x1000, 154.25K)

If those kids had guns, would they have been killed? If the teacher had guns, would the kids have been killed? Faggot. Respect your elders, and the history with which you came from, or cuck off back to your progenitor country. Jogger.

>How many innocent fucking school children have to die
This is a threat to keep killing children until American's give up their right of self defense.

Attached: 646kw4.jpg (640x640, 70.42K)

>Spiclets
>Innocent
Dude they lsell drugs and knife each other since the age of 9

None of our people have died. Are you talking about those foreign kids in Texas? Those are Mexicans. I am
White. Different nations. America is a white nationalist nation according to the founding fathers 1st congress.

Texas has been conquered by Mexico but our leaders have betrayed us as do nothing as we are ethnically cleansed. You

>chances of being preyed on by murderous nigger criminals

Nowhere near as high as the chance of being preyed on by one of their white pedophile relatives. Why do Caucasians love to project so much?

>picrel

Attached: 1571827730138.png (615x611, 187.59K)

The gov should just drone strikes gangs and chuds, then you ban gun easily

how much more accelerationism must happen before you give up kikes.

Because guns didn't walk into a school on their own a retarded faggot did it with those as tools, ban the retarded faggots if u want to address the reason a bunch of kids died, not the way they died but you arent looking for honest answers faggot

Why are you defending ethnic cleansing?

Under international law using the military to integrate a population against their religion by force is genocide.

Why is genocide ok with you people?

So you think genocide is an appropriate solution to problems?

If so would you advocate whites behaving in the same way as you say is ok to do to us?

3000 Years. You'll never take my sexual freedom and shitting on religion away from me chud

your terms are acceptable

Welcome to hell

T. Long time resident of several decades.

You’re not gonna Holodomor white Americans, you disgusting commie rat. If you come for us, we’ll fucking plug you. Put that in your cock and smoke it.

Attached: F89C5AD9-EAC4-49FD-B8CD-99D3C526AF23.jpg (720x840, 76.87K)

You heard the man guys... ACCELERATE

Based

OH, I'M GROOOOOOOMIIIIIING

Attached: 1635349069180.jpg (720x718, 75.23K)

bjs.gov
you're wrong, and you're welcome.

Those kids would've grown up and got shot in the race war along with the spic incel and his grandmother

Attached: 1652665270300.gif (203x186, 232.63K)

This is pretty close. Except for one thing, the mass shoting = government crime and government = niggers.

It's all nigger crime.

>Why are you defending ethnic cleansing?
I wonder why (((user))) defends it indeed...

I asked the cops why they wouldn’t do anything about the blacks having shootouts all over my city and they started yelling at me about “you won’t say that around me”

Fuck those satanic traitors they have betrayed us all for a hefty paycheck and so have our politicians.
It’s time for everyone to just say fuck no more mister nice guy.

Ahhh yesss.... (((what))) ever could it be user?

Our guns are more important, yes.

>>>reddit

>Buffalo
WHY DID YOU DO THIS WHITE SUPREMACISTS/POL!?

>Waukesha (BLM Terrorist runs over 60 White people, mostly kids)
WHY DID YOU DO THIS CAR!?

>Tranny shoots up a school
WHY DID YOU DO THIS GUN!?

Attached: 1652952363692.gif (167x298, 1.24M)

Fpbp

FPBP

These are american children we're talking about you heartless fucks