Britcucks Gonna Starve

bbc.co.uk/news/business-61558324

Attached: fryup.jpg (976x549, 95.76K)

Cor that brekkie looks well nice, gis a bit

Attached: 4686seethe84782.jpg (750x750, 179.65K)

Cooked breakfast is tasty and based

>Fry-up breakfast costs 40p more than last year

I work in a tourist resort here and Brits are the most pathetic creatures on earth. They come to my country, ignore all Spanish cuisine and dishes just to eat their own disgusting food like this over and over again.

Why are they like this?

>I work in a tourist resort here and Brits are the most pathetic creatures on earth. They come to my country, ignore all Spanish cuisine and dishes just to eat their own disgusting food like this over and over again.
>Why are they like this?

Attached: img.png (693x700, 276.46K)

Too much meat, there's gotta be a balance dude

Sorry mate, gotta ration now. This is what you'll be 'avin every day.

Keep calm and starve on.

Attached: 1649926030464.png (989x744, 1.71M)

why is sausage uncircumcised with a clearly visible nob? Degenerate desu.

>I work in a tourist resort here and Brits are the most pathetic creatures on earth. They come to my country, ignore all Spanish cuisine and dishes just to eat their own disgusting food like this over and over again.

Why are they like this?

You guys should really try cooking your eggs sometime. So much tastier.

>noooo you can't just ignore my raw shrimp and cilantro in a martini glass

>he doesn't like a dippy yolk
Fucking plebe

Attached: Fried-breakfast.jpg (1200x1200, 131.97K)

>noooo you have to eat aborted fetus goop otherwise you're not sophisticated

Pretty sure peasants exclusively ate just eggs for brekky, dipshit. Did you think they slaughtered a pig every morning?

Buy your own mate. This ones mine

why do you feed them this trash you garbage fucking sellout spaniard cucks? You fucking losers want their money while claiming your cuisine is so great, then fucking stop serving the garbage food. Nothing more pathetic than the Brits than cuck spaniards who cry about the brits not eating their shitty salmonella paella every day for shitty breakfast.

Take your meds mate, your schizo is showing.

Attached: bn.jpg (1305x740, 189.08K)

>aborted fetus
American education everybody

Nice dick.

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-134827_Chrome.jpg (1078x747, 410.34K)

It's one of their obsessions.
Niggers, fetsuses, and genital mutilation.
Truly an advanced culture.

>see sosij
>think of benis
Think you might be gay mate.

I can feel my arteries clogging.

>every morning?
their pigs were smaller but still 100 to 160 pounds of meat you rere.

they did have sophisticated means of preservation, go back to jizzing on your bodypillow with will smith on it

Attached: you.png (438x638, 535.68K)

the fuck is that language

Brits eat pork 'n' beans for Breakfast?
Showboat or VanCamps? Showboat bro here

they look like about to burst sausages
they are the close cousin of the amerifat

Attached: baby knows better.jpg (1242x1234, 104.45K)

That looks like an amazing breakfast. Why do brits always get the nicer things in life?

>>see sosij
>>think of beanis
>Think you might be gay mate.
Fixed it for you.

What the fuck are you talking about? That plate has all the food groups you could ever need.

Yeah, the guy was called a butcher. My daughter's house was built in 1860. It was a butcher's originally. They slaughtered the pigs in the back yard and sold the flesh fresh.

Blessed by God.

Attached: 175667117_3766886110098424_7759261854363957756_n.jpg (960x961, 142.4K)

hampshireyorkshernottinghamshire. its in the north . bit a cogney. bit of oiled scott

Attached: brokeback shitskin.webm (452x720, 317.58K)

Cancer

What's the best combo of things to chew at once? I'd think the meat, an egg, and a bread would be nice

Get stronger arteries mate.

oh wow paella, fantastic

Faggot

Honestly can't be fucked for bread anymore, cut it out. Love bacon, beans and a bit of dippy egg tho.

number one. whys your pudding collapsed.
number two. what's for dessert? spotted dick?

Attached: fave zogbot.jpg (474x727, 39.19K)

a package of bacon alone is like $15 here

gosh that looks so good

where?

Attached: bear.jpg (480x480, 22.9K)

erm u wot mate, 'as tomatus, mushrooms (me bloody fav), fried eggs, beenz, black pudding (got oats in it m8 n blood n that)
Fukin meat is like 2 types u dippy cow lol sosigis n bacon (dont know what that is above bacon like! Hash browns maybe!) sort urself out ya fookin poof

Dis nigga eatin beans

Spanish cuisine is the most over-rated on Earth, with the possible exception of Mexican slop.

depends on the mixture with the pudding, sometimes they rie some have a dip, dips are best to pour gravy into.

All the British people who visit Spain are working class mungos you love doing coke and eccies in benidorm and benefits cheats getting their jollies on the tax payers dime. Nobody who's decent from the UK goes to spain. Sorry!

fuck that spanish cuck , anyway. Without our plebs they would be poorer than africa. The state of Spain

Eh, no salted fried bread? No true Englishman...