I do not care that spick kids were killed. I do not care about the trash taking itself out

I do not care that spick kids were killed. I do not care about the trash taking itself out.

Attached: 1653478085912.jpg (517x533, 111.07K)

Based

We get it, you’re not white.

>t. angry mexicant

Same
Fuck spics

Why are hispanics self-hating faggots

Based

Killing kids is fucked up. Get some class.

>KiLiNg KiDs Is FuCkEd Up. GeT sOmE cLaSs.
you're a fucking retard, those same kids are going to grow up to be criminals at worst, and trash at best

Yet you don't have the balls to murder children yourself. Why is that? You're not just all talk no action are you? Go on, practise what you preach, faggot

sure thing, shill.
HEY LOOK EVERYBODY 4CHINS IS FULL OF EVIL NAZIS!
this well poisioning shit is painfully obvious and beyond tiresome.

Who gives a shit. Your an adult, go kill adults. Otherwise fuck off. What a display of a jewish genes. Kys

you're so dumb, I said I don't care that they were killed, you have stretched what I said as far as you can possibly go lmao
oh and nice samefagging via vpn you stupid mutt

>Cyprus
>spick

kys faggot

Your actually sick in the head.

This.
That's rich from an island cockroach

I have psychoanalized the flags here and have determined canadians are pretty cvcky.

>Killing adults
>not targeting people of influence
That's why we're still getting raped.

Astronomically based

Shut the fuck up newfag. Go rope

People of influence are adults. Being 18 and walking into a classroom of grade 3 students and murdering them is peak mental illness.

Analyze why you don’t have kids next.

Man yesterday was wild, 18 bodycount!!! Dude are you ready for later today??? I'm so excited, remember to meet at the promised spot and bring the bigger mags.