Imagine being atheist in the year of 2000 + 20 + 2 lol

Imagine being atheist in the year of 2000 + 20 + 2 lol

Attached: FTPv50TX0AEWcCg.jpg (1027x1066, 101.7K)

Atheists are cringy retards, but I don't hate them.

witnessed

Imagine being a heckin transphobic christchud incel LMAO

Attached: ihatetheantichrist.png (640x611, 545.83K)

checked

CRUST IS KANG!

Attached: john 4-22.png (800x500, 56.43K)

I don't think there's a guy in the sky watching you masturbate.

>he thinks there are no other religions and belief systems in the world other than Christianity
Apply yourself, tranny

Attached: 1200px-Raja_Ravi_Varma_-_Sankaracharya.jpg (1200x1693, 822.05K)

>NOOO YOU WORSHIP A JEWWW
Yes. So?

>its cringe if you dont believe this jewish book of lies about a jew messiah who preached only to jews and 88 books all written by jews

Is this really your argument? It's "cringe" to notice facts and patterns that are verifiable by testing? What if you didn't have religious parents and go to a private school? Are you still "rebelling"?

Is this really your best argument?

If that's what you think God is no wonder you don't believe

Yass kween showem

Attached: IHATETHEANTICHRISTIHATETHEANTICHRISTIHATETHEANTICHRISTIHATETHEANTICHRISTIHATETHEANTICHRISTIHATETHEANTICHRISTIHATETHEANTICHRIST.jpg (1350x2106, 945.47K)

>HA! I'll have you know I don't believe in christianity, I'm a member of a totally different made up cult

Really? You guys are fucking pathetic.

>Yeah I worship a jew, so what if it's a trick made up by jews to force us to "turn the other cheek" while they murder and replace us
>oh and btw if you try and show us how jews are controlling us via religion we'll call YOU a jew, HA! Get rekt!

Blessed by GOD almighty with those digits, OP
Have a good day, Brother

>everything I don't like is a cult
Okay hylic

>No man, I don't subscribe to any religion, maaaaaan. You see, I'm deeply spiritual and humble and that means I believe the universe was created especially for me and I play a big part in 'the plan' but no I don't believe in any of your organized religions maaaaaaaan. I'm spiritual, you see....

well that is the christian church's teaching for the last several hundred years.

but if you want other ridiculous things religions claim - the existence of suprnatural, un measurable, undetectable things that somehow interfere witht eh physical world - observing the world, changing things in the world. this includes "souls" and "angels" and all other made up entities.

the existence of an after life. for a bioelectrical system that dies.
the exitence of morality soley as the arbitrary wishes of the supernatural entity - rahter than as the social emergent system of rules that allow a society to flourish.

the notion that time spent talking to your imaginary friend is useful, or likely to affect real world outcomes.

the whole thing is nonsense.

Your stance is clearly:
>Obviously we had to have a creator, look how complex we are!
So then who created god, who is more complex than humans?
>windowsshutdown.wav

checked

Attached: 7mA1ovx.jpg (500x500, 44.25K)

this is just an edit of the bible circular logic thing though.

I'm an atheist but I live as Christian because atheists are cringe faggots and praying in a beautiful church feels nice, almost meditative.

Attached: MataniaCrusader-G.jpg (590x1000, 213.24K)

lol, which god you fag?
YOu folks and your fairy tales

this seems like the ideal way to live life.

is it wrong

Attached: 1443139096582.jpg (640x485, 43.34K)

well the thing is, a lot of questions about the bible and god do just loop back to the bible, which isn't good, you need external sources.