Redpill me on this faggot

Wondering what won Georgia, globohomo or rinohomo. Tell me what this fag stands for and if he's a faggot why did he win the primary in a landslide?

Attached: download (1).jpg (1160x773, 232.6K)

MIGApedes seething.

Attached: 1645747122233.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

>2022
>m...miga
Why do you lie on the internet?

rinohomo it is then
Georgia is gone boys nothing of value was lost except all them electoral votes
Guess what’s next, I NEV IT A BLE
LET IT ALL FUCKEN BURN

rhinohomo=globohomo

He got Constitutional carry passed so he has my vote regardless of his 2020 fuckery. We cannot allow this fucking orc to be the next governor.

Attached: gettyimages-1052338968.jpg (640x639, 41.11K)

I know Brian Kemp personally. This man is far beyond based. His record as governmor has expanded every major business organization to hold ground here in Georgia. He keeps taxes low for people, and businesses thrive off the money people spend here in Georgia. Constitutional Carry is now law, and people can carry firearms in public without having to carry a Concealed Carry permit. He also reduced income taxes during the pandemic, suspended the State Gas Tax to relieve the problem we face at the gas pumps that Biden has created. He also helped pass the "Heartbeat Bill", which by law, abortions cannot be done to a woman if the fetus has a heartbeat. Thirdly, his record also indicates he doesn't give a rat's ass about the media, or being some celebrity hooker like Stacey "Gorilla" Abrams. He also defeated her pretty handily in 202 elections. He's for law and order, pro gun, pro life, and anti-transgendered. The man is mild-mannered, and has his own mind made up and doesn't listen to the globohomo or rhinohomo. He also is against "CRT" and "new math(2 correct answers to math questions". He got my vote

He stands for converting kids to trannies. Just have to make a big stink about it first for show

sounds based, but you have to understand globalists are masters at deception... you then elect this faggot to the presidency and he does a 180 -- many such cases

The election was suuuuper close last time. You seem confident, I hope the nigress gets defeated again.

His hands would be tied anyway. US presidents are not the deciders.

Georgia has open primaries and a record number of Democrats crossed over and voted for him, mostly in urban areas. Marjorie Taylor Greene had no problem winning her primary because it's a part of the state with little in the way of urban developments. Dalton, the "Carpet Capital of the World" is probably the largest city in her district. There are Hispanics there but right now they're pretty angry with the Democrats who call them latinx and latines.

Kemp’s Twitter pictures make Georgia look like a White ethnostate it’s very wholesome

there are 4 groups in american government
nationalist repubilican
nationalist democrat
globalist republican
globalist democrat
the last 2 have been volleying power back and forth since at least ww2

They're all controlled by Jews

Yeah dude Kemp is fucking based!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-084940_Brave.jpg (1080x1650, 412.83K)

He won because they pulled out the stops to get a George Bush endorsement, Mike Pence etc. etc.

Which means he crushed it in the primary election. He got all the old RINO votes. But remember he barely won the general election last time against Stacey Abrams. And he won last time in the general election due to a Trump endorsement.

My guess is that MAGA is going to stay home for the general election and let Stacey Abrams win this time.

Attached: 1636228218855.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

Kek, did not scroll this far
Well this is not surprising, the system itself is Jewish to the core

The machines where rigged in the 2020 presidential.

Then in the Senate run off again. There they even captured it how they machines did it. No investigation came out of it later on and it went into nirvana.

Now they rigged it again. This time to reward this guy.

Georgia is pretty much a lost cause. I had a lot of money riding in 2020 and went very deep into all of this stuff. They have the machines corrupted and the entire process of voting has as many holes as swiss cheese.

It‘s too easy to cheat and it‘s to easy to clean it up and hide it afterwards as well.

Idk man, my bottomline is that they‘re finished.
Neither Kemp nor Raffensberger have any backing with the people, it‘s blatant gaslighting again just as in 2020.

Unless americans get violent and start killing these people they‘ll never get their country back. The people behind the curtain, most of whom we‘ll never see, are just too good at cheating to be overcome with a legit candidate.

Rigged it same with the other ccp agent SoS.

>trump phone raffensperger

Attached: Download (1).jpg (259x194, 4.93K)

Hopefully if I am right, it will be a pyrrhic victory. Most people who vote in primaries are not the swing or independent voters that vote for Trump.

So you can come bring in all the old crew, George Bush, Chris Christie, Mike Pence etc. etc. Tell them to vote for your guys. They crush it in the primary.

But in doing so fuck over all the Trump voters, who sure as hell aren't hyped for Kemp or Raffensperger. Kemp barely won last time and the Trump endorsed him push him high enough. We will see if Trump endorses him again but I doubt it.

Hopefully they lose the general election and it puts an end to the RINOs in Georgia.

Attached: RINO1.jpg (864x1044, 106.14K)