I hate when I am eating a meal and some ugly fat fuck gets her saggy vainy tits out and starts breast feeding

I hate when I am eating a meal and some ugly fat fuck gets her saggy vainy tits out and starts breast feeding.

Why does my opinion make people so angry?

Attached: images - 2022-05-25T212036.817.jpg (739x415, 15.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/chick-fil-breastfeeding-leave-north-dakota-782300
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Things that never happend

every breast feeding woman i've ever known covers up with a blanket, if they HAVE to do it in public.
stop being a faggot OP. just don't look and leave those poor women alone.

incel

start making slurping sounds and inquire for her "mommy milkies"

virgin beta faggot

>flag
opinion disregarded
checked based trips

only acceptable if shes hot

>her
men can breastfeed too, chud.

That rarely happens in Australia.

fat lactating titties are the best titties you faggot ass virgin

Attached: 9D0655A4-B36C-4D40-B586-2E47F2A1A83A.jpg (1080x1920, 167.29K)

>Finding a woman in public with a breast fed kid
Stop going to the whore house

She’s probably just as disturbed to see some gluttonous juggernaut across the room staring at her tits while she’s trying to nurse, but I don’t see her complaining.

When I see a women with a baby I just can't get into the idea of fucking her, she might as well walk around naked I just don't give a fuck. Never had a problem with women breast feeding babies while I eat, honestly it's actually nice to see a women actually putting effort into a baby rather then feeding them Chinese plastic formula warmed up.

baby mammals eat milk from their mothers

Seeing a white infant or toddler in public raises my morale. I would only be pleased to see this.

Because being jealous of real tits isn't an opinion, tranny.

My wife used to cover up in public lic but after our 3rd or 4th kid quit giving a shit. You just need to come to terms with the fact that boobs are not sex organs.

I've never understood this. Like who doesn't like a set of titties? Are you gay? I'm surprised the public breast feeding debate is not about men staring at big ol juicy titties and not being able to look away. Even if it is a fat chick with saggy vainy tits they are still tits.

Also where is the frenchanon to edit in the "Me right here" caption?

this one didn't
newsweek.com/chick-fil-breastfeeding-leave-north-dakota-782300

Attached: fargofatfuck.jpg (525x350, 52.99K)

Because you’re an irrelevant. You’ve got no influence or power, you’re not smart you’re not good looking, you’re not funny. Why would anyone listen to a fucking thing you say? You’re just human debris. You’re what other real people have to encounter while going about their day.

you're just a faggot then I guess. Boobs aren't just for you to stare at.

Neat, neither is the ball sac
My covering it is for my protection
>Still hurting from stabbing my right nut in the shower with the stick
Worse, I broke the handle on it