"Muh Muslim fwiend" phenomenon will be the death of European civilization and Christendom

All European zoomers grew up alongside Muslims and have Muslim childhood friends. All Germans on Any Forums favor Turks as a byproduct of this phenomenon, while French zoomers mirror the same tendency with Algerians.

Attached: 5w4trwetwet.png (623x449, 276.37K)

Attached: hdfhertyeryer.png (1140x550, 64.3K)

Attached: sdfgsdfgdsfgs.png (566x117, 7.58K)

>muslims
Muslim means submitted to God. They are not submitted to God but to a pagan deity. Call them islamists for example. It means partisan of the submission

French zoomers use Arabic vocabulary such as "Inshallah" in colloquial everyday speech and listen exclusively to Turkish/Algerian rappers. Every native French zoomer with few to no exceptions has Algerian childhood friends and attended the same schools as Algerians.

It's over.

All it means is that we will have another several decades of religious warfare within Europe in the next generation, except Murica will not come to save everyone.

Attached: 1632128995259.jpg (1064x1264, 138.72K)

I never had muslim friends I despised them and didn't encounter them past elementary since they get filtered.

And? Islam is preferable to liberalism or christianity. If you have to live in a multiracial shit hole, at least it should be Islamic so criminals are killed and fags are thrown off buildings.

Then migrate to one. Can clearly see you never left your country.

>Islam>Christianity
Of course it would be an American hot take.

I lived in Malaysia for years. Much better than the USA in every way. Liberalism/Christianity (same thing really) are a disease.

Turks are some of the most benign Muslim immigrants to be fair. They integrate a lot quicker than Arabs, South Asians and North Africans.

No, we don't have arab friends here. Native french and arabs stay segregated.

Look at a map of historically Christian countries. Then look at a map of countries that allow gay marriage. There's nearly 100% overlap. Why? Because Christianity turns people gay. Islam is much better.

Correction, look at the map of Protestant and Catholic countries and compare, also factor in the amount of actual regular churchgoers.
You will find out that protties on average are the ones that allowed the rot to set in the Church.

Attached: 1629947514759.jpg (639x480, 44.15K)

>look at the map of Protestant and Catholic countries and compare,
All catholic countries have gay marriage, retard.

Οι μουσουλμάνοι είναι πολύ κουλ τύποι

The death of European civilization and Christendom will be you faggots not putting out babies. It's not that hard to understand.

"muh Muslim fwiend :)" phenomenon is especially insidious and toxic because normgroids can't distinguish between individuals and ethnocultural narratives.

civil union and marriage are not the same, retard.

Catholic countries have gay marriage, not "civil union." The Irish famously voted for gay marriage a few years ago. Why? Because catholicism turned them gay.

Christian/liberal countries can't make babies because Christianity has turned the majority of the people there gay.

Silence Prod

Attached: hh2b.jpg (400x280, 28.78K)

The problem is, Turks act more ‘European’ than some pink haired multiple gendered leftist freak who parrots the establishment talking points. Turks are basically muzzie light, they’re mostly cool. Not sure why they need to leave turkey but still.

Average European zoomers:
-Attended the same schools as Muslims
-Have Muslim childhood friends
-Partake in Muslim-dominated Zoomer rap culture as their main form of musical consumption
-If right leaning, they find Islam "Chad" and "based"
-If left leaning, they view Muslims as victims of colonialism and class discrimination.
-Cannot turn against Islam because their normie brain cannot separate individuals from ethnocultural narratives and the Muslims they know are "chill"
-Raised in large part by single mothers
-Rootless and thoroughly disconnected from the metaphysical basis of western civilization (Christianity). If they are right wing they identify as neopagans.

When I was 12-13 my best friend was a paki Muslim. He lived down the road from me. We hung out every day, and played video games. When I went on holiday for two weeks, he robbed my house. True story.

>Poland
>Italy
>Croatia
>Lithuania
>Romania
your move, retard.

Catholic is better. The full Christian look complete with medieval art, windows, cathedrals etc… not just a shed with a bunch of hotgospellers on a hard bench, pretending they’re pure and work 25 hours a day

It's just a fact. Christians like to say "you will know them by their fruits." What are the fruits of Christianity? Take a look at Christian countries. The fruits are homosexuality, gay marriage, feminism, etc.

God damn I want that Amazonian girl on the left to pick me up and suck me off

Meant for

>French
>Algerian
>friends
Kek, it's literally a nigger/mutt relationship, Algerian cry muh colonization muh genocide while living in France and the French are turbo cucks who stare at the ground when they see them

Those are only slightly behind the rest of Europe, due to historical factors, and the majority of the populations there are already gay and support gay marriage. They will go the way of Ireland within a decade.

No, Islam is better. Catholicism is for homosexuals like pope Francis.

I knew a muzzy in high school. Only reason I knew was because he said so and didn't eat pork. He was a weeb that never showered and grew his nails out like InuYasha. I think he got married to a goth orphan chick who always plucked her eyebrows off and was convinced her dad was an actual incubus. They lived together for a while in a rental house full of cats with a giant, loose pile of kitty litter under the stairs full of piss and shit. The whole place reeked and I felt bad for the animals. I've never seen so many poor-quality How to Draw Manga Characters books in one place in my life.

What I'm saying is that they all need to be removed.

Attached: 23b77218cf420840cc2c38603ba7c21fe542d87edd048ceb0b8752fe75f21e14.jpg (316x400, 38.08K)