RUBLE RAMPAGE: Kills 1.96

...% of competing currencies every day.

Is it a false flag?
Is this what the founding fathers intended?
Do we need common sense Ruble-control?

Attached: 1641149431040.png (722x507, 21.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is this what the founding fathers intended?

The founding fathers were agains global politics.
They wouldn't give a flying fuck.

Lmao. Putin cut more currency controls yesterday in order to keep the ruble from strengthening further but instead it only made the forex more bullish because it shows confidence in the currency.
Increasing ruble demand might actually crash the Russian economy in the exact opposite way from how the US sanctooners imagined.

Russia is selling off its foreign reserves and gold stockpile to prop up the ruble.

Idiot, their central bank is burning through billions in foreign currency reserves to keep the ruble up. Everyone is losing their jobs in russia right now

Yes, keep in mind that the gas contracts are still in Euro, so a stronger Ruble corresponds to a lower Gazprom nominal income and as such less taxes paid to the Russian government. This could spiral into higher inequality and public turmoils in Russia.

One option for Putin is pegging to gold by making the Rouble convertible to hard metal

HaHa

In fact they printing rubles now to keep ruble down.

Same situation as Switzerland got itself in 2008. U dont want ur currency to be too strong. Bad for budget.

Nope, they are selling Rubles right now please don’t spread fud keep yourself updated in the news

Source?

This
That'swhy Russian bots spam this board with "buy my heackin shiny rocks" they are trying to prop up the price because otherwise gold woul dbe in at $100/oz considering how much they are dumping

Sure thing tranny

Kek you wish

How's price rise in your country rusbro?

Another option is for the government to get control of Gazprom (eg through nationalization) and start a large campaign of domestic investment

Stop it.

If we keep going like this we won't be able to afford a living until winter. The prices and costs keep being uncontrollably rised to ridiculous levels.
The electricity and fuels are already fucked up.

STOPPP ITTT. NNNNOWWWW

Attached: 1632154273446.jpg (486x509, 33.15K)

>Do we need common sense Ruble-control?

You need to tell the fucking boomers in government their time to be eaten by maggots is long over due and they need to fuck off to a nursing home or whatever.
The days America controlled anything are over and everytime the niggers and zombies in Washington attempt to tight other countries will straight up backfire against them.
Because They're nepotist fucking ass holes who don't understand mutual respect and mutual benefit only dictatorship and stupidity

Attached: 1652239796311.png (1394x888, 695.82K)

No idea.

Went to asics store. New nimbuses cost 25000 rubles. Which is 400 bucks at this rate. Excuse me? "Did u personally flew it on business class", i asked a store clerk.
Its price is 150 euro. Which is about 10000 rubles tops.

I can go to exchange office. Buy 400 euros, get on a bus to Tallinn, get a night in a hotel, eat out, buy snickers and go back for the same 25000.

Open a shoes-making enterprise in Russia or a central Asian country in the common market, and target the local market, user. This is a great arbitrage opportunity

Guess its gonna be chinese now from now on. As for sportwear i think its LiNing. Good brand btw.

All news around: "Chinese bought these retailer, chinese bought that mall".

Banks offer to buy "ur chinese comrade car"

Well, it was nice knowing u guys, i guess China is my best friend now.

Attached: IMG_20220525_144317_983.jpg (720x1280, 149.03K)

As others have said, you're clearly parroting propaganda and don't actually know what you're youre talking about, but I'm curious.
How exactly do you think Russia can stabilize the ruble by burning foreign currency reserves? What kind of mechanism did the talking heads tell you is capable of achieving that?
Everyone would love to know because every attempt in human history to stabilize a currency through monetary injections of any sort has universally lead to hyperinflation.

That's not how any of this works, retard

>Russia is selling
Post volume
youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

It’s spelt sanctions you faggot

A country's central bank sells e.g. gold and buys the country's own currency, thus increasing demand for said currency.

Source?

Now go back can tell me the value of the ruble 2008 and then 2014.
Russia shills never cease to amaze me.

This literally makes zero sense. Go back to /uhg/, retard.

Do you think we will ever accept buying your gas to finance your Chinese shopping? Get ready for nukes