Gay people should not face discrimination in publicly accessible settings and the government has a legitimate, rational...

Gay people should not face discrimination in publicly accessible settings and the government has a legitimate, rational, compelling interest in preventing such discrimination.

Separation of church and state precludes our government from privileging or endorsing religious beliefs over secular ones when such beliefs are in conflict.

Gay people are entitled to due process and equal protection under law.

Attached: GayMormons.png (2002x1150, 3.65M)

Shut up faggot.

Shut up and neck yourself you tranny faggot

Attached: 09C7606D-C9DC-4013-9E76-D38517026032.gif (375x375, 986.75K)

there is no need for homophobic slurs here

I could not be more cisgendered.

Attached: GayChristian3.jpg (395x395, 57.73K)

can't wait for monkey pox season to start :D
sage btw

Name one civilization that developed while supporting homosexualism. Homosexualism is always sign of decay and all healthy civilizations removed it. It's fucking science.

depraved behavior IS a reason to discriminate against somebody.

Sodomy is depraved by any accounting of the world and it has nothing to do with religion.
People who promote such behavior should not be treated as normal or acceptable.

hey guys i think op is a faggot

Being attracted innately to the same sex is not "depravity" and your accusation is vague and unproven.

Sodomy is literally a religious term. Everyone who has discriminated against gays thusfar in the US has claimed religious beliefs - not simply hatred for gays of their own accord.

>Being attracted innately to the same sex is not "depravity" and your accusation is vague and unproven.
it's depravity plain and simple. If you're a faggot, you understand that already. If you're not one, you'll understand it as you get older.

>Everyone who has discriminated against gays thusfar in the US has claimed religious beliefs
Because they have a right to their religious beliefs under the constitution. The religious freedom that you are appealing to also creates a loophole for them to discriminate on that basis.
Within the law though, there's nothing preventing a restriction based on depravity.

gay chat:

discord gg/d9aYwVTG

Attached: christsoy.jpg (750x593, 74.2K)

bump

Fags are entitled to a free helicopter ride.

empty internet tough guy threats - try being violent towards gays irl and see what happens...

>Gays should not face discrimination

Citation needed. Name me one instance where public degeneracy has been a net good

No. Sodomy is a legal term faggot. It means being the kind of faggot which sticks dicks up assholes. That's not where dick goes. But enjoy wearing your adult diapers faggot

I mean, you probably do, but that's the problem. We can't tolerate diaper wearing kid fucking fetishists like you. Rope yourself

religions discriminate against gays because gays spread disease. it's not irrational it's a matter of public health.

Attached: MonkeypoxPride.jpg (696x774, 201.47K)

First of all you gay niggers would jerk it to the thought of normal people beating you up. Second I don't want your weird diseases so I'm not touching you. You catch a bullet from me if you get too close though.

degeneracy is vague to the point of being meaningless

gay people are not hurting anyone by being gay

bump

bump

No it's the opposite they need to have fewer rights than normal people

equal protection under law

14th amendment

read your own bill of rights