Why the fuck do these psychos always go after schools?

Why the fuck do these psychos always go after schools?

Attached: 1628338205845.gif (220x220, 1.26M)

Do you any proof that anyone died?

Attached: 1652633101909.jpg (906x923, 180.49K)

Fuck you're right it's possible this is all just another falseflag. There is footage of a guy running at the school and they released his name as some hispanic not white so I assumed it wasn't.

Because they're demon possessed, or they got a glowie in their ear, or they're demon possessed and got a glowie in their ear.

Notice you never hear about any female mass shooters? Because there are none.

Boys be compensating...

That sure makes it easy. It's not his fault, a demon was controlling him. Cool, cant blame him then right

Because school hurt them and they want to retaliate.

Demons are real and we let then into our souls. There absolutely is agency involved. Reddit is that way.

Bad guys always go for the children

Attached: 1652563287294.gif (220x220, 807.21K)

Low security.
Easy, fun-to-shoot-at targets
Remind them of past traumas

There is you retard problem she failed

Because that’s what their groomers want them to do. Its politically convenient

Glowniggers are pedos

Why do they only do it when the Democrats are in charge?

Soft targets. Bunch of kids packed in a room and whacked out on Adderall and SSRIs. Fat slob liberal female teachers. It's really low risk.

It's mostly because the school is inside their territory.
They only seem psycho because the kids overdo it with the petting.

It's a gun-free zone.

Because most of these shooters are 18 or so. And school has basically been their entire life up to this point.

If there is a god, the fucking psycho spic will forever be a kid in elementary school, experiencing getting shot and feeling the horror for eternity.

Amazing all these mass shootings and never once a government office on any level targeted. That tells me all I need to know about who is behind these things.

Best post in the thread, I'm with you brother.