I wish I had been born in Europe

I wish I had been born in Europe.

Attached: 868725CF-08FA-4D8F-98B8-D73431ABFEF4.png (1106x1012, 557.79K)

Move back to your homeland! They'd be more than happy to take you.

Attached: 1146.png (1584x864, 71.76K)

Kek, the pakistani dad really sells this image. May I save it?

don't we all?

>pakistani
Lmao mutt

It ain't that much better honestly

Is the American empire dying?

Attached: 3421A612-1001-4862-A1E1-D40C3DA1CDCA.jpg (1640x2048, 418.9K)

Nice bait check'd and kek'd
Now go back to living a superior life

checked bro, nice digits!
i think we are equally screwed and it doesnt matter where we are. thinking of leaving here for good.

Stay strong user. You can always move. Don't stay in a shitty place if you can help it.

It's stitches are withering and decaying

Brazil is more German than Germany these days.

Cope

Attached: 121.jpg (640x640, 115.65K)

I’m trying to get out but I have no degree and limited work experience.

Considering the military so I can get a free degree and then get the fuck out.

They have the best Oktoberfest in the world these days in Blumenau. Brazil also had a lot of Italian immigrants. South America isn't all bad, you just have to be selective about where you go.

Where in the US do you live? I've visited and liked some places (Florida), but was absolutely shocked by other ones (Washington D.C., New York). I'm sure there are nice places in the US, you should at least have a relatively easy option of moving within your large country. Here in Europe stuff is I think more complicated and without a degree and with limited work experience you will not have a fun time. Especially in poorer places like Croatia -- there's little opportunity for even locals so you don't want to come here unless you have money or an external source of income.

The US has a lot of variety, you’re right. However, something about it has always felt soulless to me. I’ve never quite fit in here. Croatia, on the other hand, seems full of life, strong communities, people who actually love their country and society.

I live in Washington state. I definitely wouldn’t come over without securing something first though.

>Croatia, on the other hand, seems full of life, strong communities, people who actually love their country and society.
It only seems this way because you're viewing the country through, at best, the eyes of a tourist. Even if these things were true, they're not a good substitute for being poor and not being able to provide for your family. This is why kids are leaving the country for opportunities elsewhere. Croatia's an aging country that could lose up to half of its population within the next 50 years if things continue as they do (which, to be true, wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing). It's also a country rife with corruption, full of people who like to yell how much they love it as a cover for getting rich off the back of taxpayer money. The only reason I'm still here is that I'm able to work remotely and have income up to western standards. When your financial situation is good, a place like Croatia is I think a wonderful place to live.

I've never been to Washington but I've heard good things about Seattle. Why don't you like it there?

>strong communities, people who actually love their country and society.
That's because they're from there and they know the story of previous generations. They are very nationalistic, but I don't think you would be able to mesh as easily as you think. Don't get me wrong, Croats are very friendly people (if you're not a Serb), but you're not Croatian. I think you've got the grass is greener syndrome.

No, you don't.

Cringe

I HOPE YOU WOULD BE REBORN IN POLAND FUCKER!

>Don't get me wrong, Croats are very friendly people (if you're not a Serb), but you're not Croatian.
Croats in general like Americans and he wouldn't have any issues because of his nationality. Even if he's black, we have so few black people here that he'll just be considered to be a curiosity, exotic, or a tourist. If not visiting for a Summer but actually living here for multiple years, I think he wouldn't have any issues with making friends.

i wish i were never born

Attached: 1593725331724.jpg (1240x1268, 460.22K)

The fate of this country, is to become Mexico/Brazil. Sorry amigo.

open all the borders and accelerate.

Fair points. My issues with my state and city

>no one talks to each other, extremely socially isolating
>women are almost all garbage leftists
>trash and homeless people everywhere
>liberal woke policies running a once-decent city and state into the ground
>you’re lucky if you can get 8 days off in a row per year
>higher income doesn’t matter much when rent is $3000/month
>soulless corporate vibe in general

I'd go to la if I could just to kill niggers. Basically a paradise for murdering them by the looks of it. I'd probably get bubonic plague though.

Try again for it in your next life.

Attached: 60F078C4-08F0-4E98-80DA-9CCB6D1800C2.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

I wish I was a baller.