/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2539

Prev: ▶Day: 90 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay24

▶Latest
>Reports Russia is increasing the intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than the war, UK minister warns
>Heavy fighting taking place in & around Severodonetsk
>Azov's Cpt Palamar appears in video from Azovstal, claims elements of Azov command remain in the plant & will conduct undisclosed operation
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1651328837579.jpg (811x1036, 546.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcc-3brROQI
t.me/ukr_pics/2443
youtube.com/watch?v=I5ZKivBYQYM
youtube.com/watch?v=4p7gC5IQB-0
youtu.be/gSzAnNU4u28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

long live putin
long live stalin

Ate orcs. Simple as.

Why are russophiles always thirdworlders and / or brown?

>early evening in the country side near a lake
>me and elvira are sitting near a fire after eating shashlik, marinated with spices and kiwis bought from the black market from the guy named "american"
>she sits in grasps, as we stare into the sun as she slowly hides herself behind the forest
>she is quiet, dead starring into the reflection of the sun
>all of the defaulting banks, dwindling supply, late bond payments to the US and putin shitting into a bucket during the meetings would make people in her place go insane
>but not nabbiullina, her bottomless heart is filled with love and care
>love and care, that she is willing to share in this very moment
COMFY!

Attached: YoungNabbiullina.jpg (198x255, 6.19K)

Stalin is dead, twit

Pigsty general

Jerusalem is a Western city, you know

Does sb have the meme mocking the fact the "manly" Russian army is getting BTFO by Western weaponry despite all their "tough" ads?

Attached: Belgian_Marichka.png (1024x1024, 356.47K)

Ceterum autem censeo Moscow esse delendam

>Stalin is dead

Kek anglo jew schizo, its impossible for stalin to be dead.
Kike reveals himself, he considers israelis to be his western brethren, this is why i will always support russia.

>ACK

Attached: 1646823872479.jpg (768x850, 369.32K)

Daily reminder - no mass mobilization of 1.5 million soldiers now - no victory to Ukraine

the land-lease must be supporting a big army, otherwise it will be the same we see in donbass but on a bigger scale

Slava Ukraine

Azov held out 44 times longer than your country managed to hold onto the west bank.

I consider Israel the spiritual successor to Judea which used to be in Rome and is therefore on the "hands off thirdworlder" list.

Attached: in the end.png (397x1053, 327.71K)

I support Palestine, but it doesn't change the fact you're a braindead worm for shilling for Putin and the fact that peadomanlet is losing this war

Patron found a bomb

a sex bomb

Attached: 20220525_132026.jpg (1000x1280, 85.71K)

Z
youtube.com/watch?v=Dcc-3brROQI

Attached: wolf.png (600x900, 882.98K)

What is the general mood in serbia user?

>Azov held out 44 times longer than your country managed to hold onto the west ba*ACKKKK*

Attached: troon2.png (768x719, 284.08K)

why no T I G E R S, user?

Why are you posting closeted gays?

T-62s in Ukraine
I say again
T-62s in Ukraine
t.me/ukr_pics/2443
T-62s in Ukraine
I say again
T-62s in Ukraine
t.me/ukr_pics/2443

Attached: t62sUkr.webm (320x560, 1.79M)

Literally instantly calling me a tranny
Fucking kek

The great stalin, that so many butthurt belters demonize today, is the sole reason of their existence, through his kind heart and mercy he chose to give polacks, baltoids, germutts, gypsies and hohols another chance.

Attached: Stalin_in_July_1941-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 122.64K)

the reality is that it's needed to glass both palestine and israel

Attached: 1653325000971.gif (550x550, 1.96M)

>Literally instantly calling me a tranny
>Fucking k*ACKKKKKKK*

Attached: ack.png (760x704, 339.81K)

I am ethnically a ukie and i do business here - so not ppl are open with me

but in general 30% pro Ukraine, 50% pro Russia, 20% just want to stay out

how much longer til we see these get deployed

Attached: MS-1.jpg (957x675, 154.72K)

So you are a commie?

Oh god, it wasn't bullshit.

Glassing it would unironically be better than giving it to mudslimes. The important thing is that it's denied to them.

Imagine beeing a minority in your own country

Attached: Screenshot_20220525_140415.jpg (1070x1641, 189.31K)

>actually confirmed
kek, this is becoming sad

Attached: 3fb.jpg (165x115, 3.1K)

You will never be in nato, you will be a landlocked rump state, a buffer zone between russia and the american cockholders in europe, no one cares about you, its over.
Why is the hohol army losing to t62s?

Stalin was a criminal sociopath who didn't care about human life.

why can't /uhg/ appreciate SOVLFUL military equipment?

Attached: 1653055788246.jpg (599x358, 54.44K)

Rentfree in your mind faggot, mehmet from turkey, jamal from africa and rashid from syria run your country cuck bitch.

I know you are retarded but you have to realise that these are being brought in since Hohols have fucked all their better tanks right?

this spastic was saved by Roosevelt and American taxpayer money. Russia can do nothing on its own.

pathetic, what for they can use it?

only they are only goo in taking out landmines or being digged into the ground for defence

kek

Attached: 1653476792207.jpg (828x821, 584.36K)

You meant churchil?

Z ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=I5ZKivBYQYM
youtube.com/watch?v=4p7gC5IQB-0

Attached: wild wolf.jpg (600x900, 77.19K)

Stalin was the founder of Israel, lol

T-34s are not out of the question lads. LETS GO!

Attached: 1653375370048.png (1700x1770, 259.46K)

you WILL, stand for the jew and you WILL be HAPPY

Attached: 448170.jpg (640x428, 66.24K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
no.
What shitskins like you don't understand, the reason you stick together with other shitholes like Russia, Brazil, Niggers, Sandniggers and Gooks is not because of mutual self benefit, but your own subhuman innate conscious understanding you're subhuman, that has no future, and is net drain on humanity. You sandnigger-nigger kind of faggot live in the best climate in the world, surrounded by natural resources, fertile soil and med sea, yet still produce nothing and can't feed itself.
You just want to spread misery in the world. You can keep coping that you live like Europeans or Americans, but in reality we don't even see you as humans and would literally kill ourselves if we had to live like you.

I would write how I will nourish your sister with my superior cum once great African famine comes later this year, but I don't want the Aids.

Attached: 1647622867652.png (500x500, 101.98K)

>You will never be in nato, you will.. ACK

I sympathise with Palestinians for the exactly same reason I sympathise with Ukrainians, they aren't in wrong for defending their land

Attached: 1650198572739.jpg (1235x835, 196.75K)

Cope

youtu.be/gSzAnNU4u28

it just isn't yours
go find other holy places in your desert of blight

Attached: 1652796831606.jpg (960x960, 107.27K)

I wonder if she is freak in bed
She looks like she enjoys shibari and whipping for being born Russian

Attached: 1652135417246.jpg (700x700, 62.28K)

wow - probably the only kit left their QMs havent thieved from

CGI, photoshop, doctored image.
cope, lithuania isnt a real country, fake state.

Attached: 1497484514021.png (500x500, 5.07K)

Roosevelt was a traitor and in a just world would have been impeached for being a dictator and communist.

If owning nothing and being happy is a brighter future I shudder what you would call a dark one

Listen, here's what's gonna happen once Russia fucks up even more. I will seek you out, find you, and make you my own personal sissy cumslut – I already have great maid costume prepared just for you. From that moment onward, you'll stop existing, and be my eternal sissy boy toy sex slave until you die. You will get buck broken by my cock. I will beat, spit, piss on you while raping your ass dry. Your tears will be my lubrication. I already Imagine how your asshole gonna flinch when I beat your stupid sissy head in while you are made to watch your compatriots getting killed. You're going to be abused until you'll start singing anthem of Lithuania perfectly while begging for another load of my cum for nourishment.

That is your future. This is what will happen. This is the fate you chose.

Look how happy your king is to meet his Jewish MASTERS

Attached: images (16).jpg (275x183, 7.83K)