Big choice coming through, BIG CHOICE

Big choice coming through, BIG CHOICE

Do I fuck around and sleep with a ton of girls, or do I marry the sweetest most trustworthy girl that wants to be with me forever, the kind of girl who if I dont immediately lock down, then some other guy will

No incel shitskin replies, only sex havers are allowed to post their opinions ITT

Attached: megapint.png (795x813, 336.93K)

She will cheat on you

You go help in Ukraine against chuds

>marry the sweetest most trustworthy girl that wants to be with me forever, especially if your intuition is feeling this as well.

How have you been with her ?

Where do I find such a woman, bros? Its nothing but leftist hoes up here in leafland.

Attached: pepe_0.jpg (1280x720, 55.16K)

if she is 100% into you, she will accept you sleeping around

SECOND ONE DOESNT ACTUALLY EXIST, YOU CAN ONLY CREATE THIS ILLUSION IF YOU HOLD MONEY OVER HER HEAD, BUT ALL BITCHES BECOME EVIL AND HATEFUL IN THEIR OLD AGE AND QUEEN AFTER YOU GET THEM PREGNANT THUS ONLY THE NAIVE ONES ARE DECENT UNTIL YOU KNOCK THEM UP...........

Sorry, I meant how LONG have you been with her?

Leave leafland then.

>the sweetest most trustworthy girl that wants to be with me forever

Oh my sweet summer child.

Until she marries someone who doesnt sleep around, fuck outta here with your begginer tier knawledge you think I dont know that

Weve known each other since we were little kids, its actually pretty fucking romantic. Life has separated us multiple times, but its getting to the point where I either stop manwhoring and marry or just continue doing what I do and let her go, because she really wants me to get serious and if I dont, I think it will be over between us forever. And like I said this is the top 0.1% tier of girls so if I dont lock her down, someone else will 100%.

You need to mature… quick. Don’t let her slip through your hands and especially don’t fuck it up.

If she is frugal and financially responsible, marry her right now.
Women with a brain are hard to find and casual sex is extremely overrated.

>casual sex is overrated
But thats the problem, I dont think it is. New is always better, at least thats what I always thought. How can new pussy not ALWAYS be better.

Why do you even ask?
The answer is obvious.

Listen you stupid fuck.

If you’re under 26 you haven’t completely developed yet. If she’s as sweet and loyal as you say, it’s time to put on your big boy pants and dedicate yourself to her. Don’t sleep around and ruin her.

Be a good man to her, when you turn 26 you’ll thank yourself.

Im 30 and I live with my mum

If you're a very strong and smart man then marry the sweet one.
If you're not very strong and smart, just fuck around.

Then you’re an immature manchild and she honestly probably deserves better than you, if you’re asking this question on a Vietnamese abortion survivor forum.

Go for option 3 which is to kill yourself.

Thing is, here is the problem I have with "society". So alright you pick yourself up by the bootsraps, you work 9 5, you have keeds you build a family. And then the world elite still flood your country with niggers, so uhhh good job to me I guess. Isnt it just better for your mental health and the feeling of not being a cucked little goyslave when you do "fun" shit your whole life, ESPECIALLY when youre young because youre only young once, and just "ride the tiger"?

1. Shut the fuck up and take your meds
2. Get off Any Forums
3. Lock this girl down and pump babies into her

>Do I fuck around and sleep with a ton of girls, or do I marry the sweetest most trustworthy girl that wants to be with me forever, the kind of girl who if I dont immediately lock down, then some other guy will
>Weve known each other since we were little kids, its actually pretty fucking romantic. Life has separated us multiple times, but its getting to the point where I either stop manwhoring and marry or just continue doing what I do and let her go, because she really wants me to get serious and if I dont, I think it will be over between us forever. And like I said this is the top 0.1% tier of girls so if I dont lock her down, someone else will 100%.

Faggot bait tier thread. All fields