Dear right wingers and libertarian men

Dear right wingers and libertarian men,

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-074816.png (720x1600, 241.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LS37SNYjg8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm married to a man
lmfao

Sounds like this redditor is about to do a violence

Two more weeks until we pay for it

>your gun lust kills our children
Last week you WANTED this. Women, amirite fellas?

Reported to the suicide hotline before the wine and cat dander gets to her head.

>We
>Our
Is this a form of coping mechanism to pretend you are not alone in thinking like this?

I’ll bite...
Why are you posting this in every thread?

Attached: 49A7CA35-792D-4E3D-9348-7955E9771DD2.gif (300x153, 68.05K)

>our kids
You niggas hate men, you're all femcels. You couldn't even get tyrone to "accidentally" get you pregnant.

I'm a libertarian and I'm currently engaged so I don't know what this broad is talking about.

Got me so scared I pissed me pants.
Now fuck off back to your Mommy's breast.

I reported him. Guess it worked lol

>War comes
Uwu we're trad now.
God. Damned. Whores.

I’ve started dating after a break up and most women seem apolitical

I like to save these so when the world is in shambles I can at least laugh at this stupid shit

Well, she obviously despises you

> thinking it are libertarians who are "restricting your rights"

Lmao

>>your gun lust kills our children
And your voting policy kills our country.

> her: blah blah blah blah imma get you
> me: im stronger than you

SAVE US ALL THE WOMEN ARE COMING!!!! THE WOMEN WE HAVE SPECIAL RULES ABOUT NOT HITTING OR COMPETING IN SPORTS WITH ARE COMING TO GET US WHO WILL SAVE US. I HOPE THEY DONT INSPIRE A SIMILAR REVOLT AMONG THE WHEELCHAIRED AND THE MIDGETS. WERE DONE FOR

These women are literally just existing in delusional echo chambers. Fun fact, the majority of people don't give a fuck about politics or your political beliefs. Trying to pretend that "women hate rightwingers guts" is a massive cope from these salty dried up old women, most people, especially women, literally know fuck all about politics, ideology etc.

Attached: 1E74B661-44F4-43B0-9EF3-A1A0C5BC6B81.jpg (280x369, 85.12K)

youtu.be/LS37SNYjg8w

Typical female and also reddit mentality, they just need to feel like their opinions are community-approved while they shout in their little echo chambers.

Literally this, I know Any Forums doesn't have much experience but speak to a normal 20+ woman and they'll literally have no clue about anything related to politics. It's all about work or varsity, Netflix garbage or things they were doing the week before you last saw them. Same goes for most guys as well.

>Bohoo, men bad
Yes, now do something about it. Oh, I'm sorry, not strong enough? Get fucked then.

Should women gun shot men at sight?

Exactly this. Step out from the internet for a while and you'll see majority of people are not strongly political.
Sure, they complain about shit all the time but nobody goes around screening people's political beliefs and seeing everything through left/right lens except for teenagers and redditors.

>I won't fuck you and other women won't fuck you
>In group don't like you

Woman argument. Men don't seek external validation and value from such sources. Peer pressure is lost because the argument immediately states "We don't want you" and there's no reason to appease or appeal to the group that won't have you. Women don't understand how many men are already outcasts in so many social circles, and threatening to outcast an outcast simply is too late. We have our own societies, we know you don't want us. That's why we made and found ones that share our values and appreciate the talent and effort, rather than peer pressure built on sex availability.

reddit is for niggers