WORLDWIDE FAMINE INCOMING

WORLDWIDE FAMINE INCOMING

Ukraine literally cant transport their grain, Russia is blocking any sort of trade internationally.

WE ARE DONE!!!!!

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-beijing-moscow-1a3eb11085ae9b8fb958d29d2f13bef3
apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-beijing-moscow-1a3eb11085ae9b8fb958d29d2f13bef3

Attached: 12322445556879.jpg (274x274, 10.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pRCSLunWWko
youtu.be/GYr87XCAa48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks a lot, russia!

RUN TO THE HILLS
RUN TO THE HILLS
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
RUN TO THE HIIIIIIILS
RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIVES

maybe the west will stop fucking around and let Ukraine surrender so maybe we won't all starve (mean you, I have plenty of food and ammo).

Switch to rice.

If Ukraine is feeding the world then maybe it's time to re-evaluate what your fucking country is doing and grow some crops yourself. Get out of apartments. Give people land to grow food on or suffer the consequence. Starve bitch.

>famine

You dont even know what are you talking about. Not eating 10k calories a days is not a famine.

eat real food you fucking grainbrains

Attached: not my problem faggot.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

>Oh no, a country that produces not even 4% of the global grain is unable to export it

Attached: 24522.jpg (284x177, 6.77K)

Says the mutt basement dweller. But I give you that, you have guns and hundreds of millions of really fat and juicy game out there. You won't starve too soon, except if you are a fat fuck that is unable to move its cadaver yourself. Can sure sustain yourself for a while on a couple of 400lb mutts.

Shitholes will starve, not the west, meaning MORE REFUGEES

MORE ECONOMIC TENSION

LESS JOBS

Attached: 12322454678980.jpg (891x697, 125.06K)

if they will starve they wont make it to Europe. Unless some Germans will send ships for them.

i have no idea who this is and i really don't care about nigger ball

Attached: 1578460382069.jpg (564x564, 26.92K)

Theres 7 billion shitskins.it doesnt matter how many of them die on their way to the west hundreds of millions can still make it to europe

I have... lists.

Attached: luger.gif (500x281, 2M)

Dude. The countries that import Ukrainian Grain the most are Egypt, Indonesia and Bangladesh. They're shifting to Russian grain now, for obvious reasons. Calm your tits, it's not the fucking 19th century anymore.

Not Russia's fault. They're just playing a game that the US State Department started by overthrowing an elected president in 2014.
Washington's shitty behavior needs to have consequences, and unfortunately that results in innocent people getting caught in the crossfire.
Obviously I still have some regard for my and my family's life, but the USA deserves to be formally invaded at this point. Problem is that no one wants to cross the Pacific to do the needful.

youtu.be/pRCSLunWWko

Lmfao:
youtu.be/GYr87XCAa48

god i cant wait for the civil war. the idea of all the dead homos and roasties make me giddy.

Attached: jack-nicholson-laugh.gif (266x218, 1.06M)

> muh Russia bad
Ukraine need it's grain for own food. It's not yours.

z more weeks

>all the world's grain comes from Ukraine

Attached: 6.gif (220x196, 291.99K)

I don't understand why shortage of grain will lead to famine. Let niggas in africa eat something else, like potatoes, palm oil products and what else are americans are eating to become so huge.

Is that steel cased ammo ejecting out of it?

Based and Maidenpilled.

I'm not bothered about the famine, I don't eat grain, it's for veganfags.

God 4channers are insufferable. Imagine y9u actualky teloing people you dkn't eat grains like it means something. I am gonna put mini toasts on your grave.

Are Euorpean countries not self-sustaining when it comes to food supplies? I've never actually bothered to look this up, but this has to be a problem for third world shit holes and not the rest of Europe, right?

Attached: 1650854903989.jpg (640x512, 39.94K)

>le russia bad
Nope. Dissolve NATO and problem resolves itself overnight.

EU is net exporter. We just need fodder for Muslims and Africans, else they will be shipped here.

France at least is a net agricultural exporter probably with some other states. All of them are at least food secure, or can depend on a nearby neighbor if not.
The problem is that places like Egypt are due to explode into bread riots soon. Add NGOs into the mix, and you have yourself a recipe for another huge migrant wave.

Maybe set up your country in a place where food can actually grow?

Grow your own grain faggot

Again, all those countries will just make trade deals with Russia.