Wasted my 20s through alcoholism

Now it's game over for me

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113.7K)

Thanks for playing!

You're supposed to fuck up in your 20s that's the best time to get all your fucking up out of the way and test your limits and all that.

Attached: 1653208771736.jpg (768x751, 79.05K)

Never too l8 m8
START LIVING NOW.

I fucked up by not doing that.

Not true fellow alocohic fren. I wasted my 20s and 30s. Still life to be lived. Be in the moment and enjoy life. Focus on the Good, the True, and the Beautiful. In 2 years your life will be back on track.

>I wasted my life, now what?
Waste someone else's life lol

Not wanting to remoralise you too much, but there is hope. Your body has a tremendous ability to repair itself, and your brain to rewire itself. If you lay off the booze for a while, the self pity will eventually fade.

Attached: norefunds.jpg (1000x1000, 119.1K)

>20s
>Life wasted

Don't lose your 30s worrying about what you failed to do in your 20s fren.

You only wasted your 20s, not your life.
There's still time to repent & readjust your habits...

Go teach English in Asia, score mad pussy, go to the gym

Here's your (you). Now stop spamming you dumb nigger.

Replace it with green tea and start exercising

I deleted my steam account in January, I had more than 15000 total hrs of gameplay. That is more than 1.5 years, and that's only on steam.
Now that it's gone I realise I never developed a personality. I have no idea how to act amongst other people, I have no friends and I am completely alone in this world. I know your pain bro, I am trying to get off Any Forums and youtube and into some sort of Any Forums activity.

How are you working on repairing the damage you did?

Auricular accupuncture. Possibly hypnosis therapy. Also, snob up your price-taste point in booze so you don't swallow so much as you taste.

Any other alternatives without caffeine?

Are you considering becoming a tranny?

water

i wasted my 20s studying and working
ive gained no serious future proof skill and haven't saved up more than a few months worth of cash
95% of us were fucked from the beginning regardless of what path we were forced to pick

Trying to change career now, I have degrees. Second part of my 20s the drinking got extreme and I've drank while on copious amounts of psych meds too, then rehab. Now sober for over 500 days - just feeling lost and like I've wasted my life; things are not bad on paper (wagecuck job for not much money, a gf), but the waste of my potential is just killing me. Can't deny the damage too, my brain is so mushy nowadays, it's hard to remember stuff and I get frequent migraines. This board is a form of escapism for me.

your 20's are about trying to make it in the world they created. your thirties are for living in the world YOU created. don't wait until your forties to realize this, because i think 40's is the last decade you can be youthful and wise at the same time.... if you don't drink yourself to death.

Attached: 1653335833836.jpg (373x500, 53.17K)