Why do all these crazy people always go for mass shootings...

Why do all these crazy people always go for mass shootings? We almost never hear about a crazy person going after politicians, celebrities, or otherwise prominent individuals and off the top of my head I can only think of four instances where this isn’t the case, half of them within the past 20 years.

Are these shooters really CIA/MKULTRA sleeper agents? Do the authorities actually swoop in and stop the would-be assassins? If so why can’t they stop the mass shooter? Is it actually intentional?

Attached: 87E9A329-2FFB-44E0-B5AE-9594BABADA56.jpg (2728x2046, 586.4K)

The only shootings we hear about are the shootings they want us to hear about. The ones that push the (((agenda)))
People are far more docile than they would have you believe.

Attached: 1642960504195.gif (108x166, 18.36K)

>Why do all these crazy people always go for mass shootings? We almost never hear about a crazy person going after politicians, celebrities,

You already forgot about Private Chud?

Attached: gunman-index2.jpg (2000x1333, 710.46K)

Fun question:
Who is controlled by the atlantic elite and has been training terrorists in the middle east for decades?

Why even kill? Some great creativity can come from madness and isolation. Why does being weird mean being antisocial? Doesn't seem like it has to.

If you don't appreciate solitude you're not white.

because they're cowards

They're just lazy and inept--at least Dylan Roof, the Buffalo guy, and the other ones who did it for political reasons. I don't know how hard it is to get shots on politicians/celebrities, but it's certainly harder than getting shots on grandmas at church or at the supermarket. Remember that there was that boomer Bernie bro who shot up the congressional softball game a few years back. If he didn't have potato aim, that would have been a huge deal. I'm sure if it had been a MAGA guy the media would still be talking about it.

Rightwingers

Lol they are all clones of each other. Its a non conspiracy at this point, Chuds are grown in a lab.

Actually I did.

>We almost never hear about a crazy person going after politicians.
Really activates the old almonds.

mass shootings are trending right now, and those kids are too retarded to think for themself so they just copy columbine, Breivik, korean incel Cho etc

Why do you think all the mass shootings are so similar? Who don't you think they ever shoot politicians? Always innocent civilians. It's nearly like the shooters consciously think about what targets will give the government good reasons to say they should be the only ones with guns.

Kind of strange when you think about it.

Why is the worst mass shooting done by trump to ban Obama's bump stocks?

Because they're either faked or groomed for propaganda reasons.
The real enemy is the state.

>Orange man bad

>by trump
Lmao. Biden doesnt run the show either newfren. The president isn't really that powerful. He's just a figurehead.

Hasn't the Biden presidency proven that?

Also the Vegas shooting glowed, I should know I was here.

Yeah, remember how the Mandalay Bay shooting is something that just totally happened with no context

Lulz
Good to know gas prices aren't Biden's fault not Trump's success

>We almost never hear about a crazy person going after politicians, celebrities, or otherwise prominent individuals
because anyone who brags online about killing them gets vanned, whereas the losers who want to gun down randos are groomed by glowies online.
mass shooters are the totalitarian Left's best friend.
>you WILL surrender your arms
>you WILL eat the bugs
>you WILL live in a pod
>you WILL spend your govmt shitcoins on what WE SAY
>you WILL fuck disgusting troons
>you WILL own NOTHING, and be HAPPY

Attached: ap_9504250367-bc37f21ed18eca1934cf0b9147c3ab12bb443d5b.jpg (1500x1125, 380.47K)

Didn't Travis go for a politician but failed?