Remember the victims of rob elementary, not the shooter

Attached: 284081975_127175709950588_8376871945346060247_n.jpg (1080x1259, 149.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jimstoneindia.com/.zu0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ur free now little angels

They shot themselves, prove me wrong

Iraqi, you are baghdadi

Attached: CIA.jpg (739x415, 34.07K)

Nothing of value lost. The number of kids that cross the border in the next hour will replace them sevenfold

>already forgotten

yes

Why b/c the shooter is a fag?

Attached: Texas Shooter.jpg (523x700, 100.87K)

wish he had gotten more, imagine sandy hook but with spics!!! that would have been funny.

captcha: MWJJH

Attached: daddy.png (634x589, 353.76K)

Was the shooter in the same discord chat as the other kid?

>doesn't post the name so we can't debunk his tweet
checks out

Good riddance smelly brown crap, enjoy your ride to hell.

Why are poles such faggots. Imagine being the parent. Oh wait you can't you only have empathy for your own asshole.

niggas look like richard ramirez.

It wasn't him, not even the same guy
The reddit acct also posted a photo today saying that its not him and he doesn't live in texas - I cant find the link atm though
I also thought the faggot died

Texas is responsible for this with their transphobic bullshit.

From journo Jim Stone: jimstoneindia.com/.zu0.html

A reader sent:
Jim, my youngest son (who is 19 years old now) went to elementary, middle and high school in TX. Three different cities.

By the time 2014 rolled around, ALL schools in our area had been retrofitted (and new schools designed with) buzz- in systems, where you could not walk into the school without being buzzed in by the front office. Parents would literally have to give their name, the name of their student, and the reason for their visit. You would sit outside and wait a couple minutes while the administration and staff verified that your student was a real student at the school.

Once inside, the only place accessible to any visitor was the front office. There was bulletproof glass and / or heavy locked doors leading to all other areas of the school, and this was at multiple schools throughout the years that my son attended. All schools were designed this way! It was done intentionally to stop mass shootings.

There is no way that in 2022 the shooter had access to a classroom.

There can be a level of bitterness that builds up when people are using Ghandi-style biological weapons to wavecrash invade your once proud and effective country. Polebro needs to try and rise above it. I still want to see the anchor babies kicked out as non-citizens right along with their fucking parents but Steve Bannon and Trump think they can win some elections with them instead.

School or prison lmao
Fuck burgers

How much would you bet there will be another mass shooting next week?

Same thing, school is prison for the mind which is arguably worse than real prison

>Remember a bunch of bean sprouts

cry me a river, that other pole user is right
left faggots will forget about it after a week

>2 white kids dead
ARE YOU HAPPY Any Forums ????

I think people these days immediately think everyone is evil. The problem is they do not know anyone they inherently believe everyone is out to get them rather than thinking there are many normal family oriented people still out there. Those same people are just trying to get by just like the depressed pessimistic guys on here, how they do that is staying in their bubble of family and ejecting themselves from society to an extent just like Any Forums fags. The world went from innocent until proven guilty to guilty until proven innocent.

This is something I've been wondering. I'm a teacher, and the only way in is if he was let in or someone left a door open. It's possible for someone to hide a gun and get into the front office. Even if they do, there is another door that is only accessed by a button behind the desk that can't be reached from the outside. You'd have to take the whole place apart to get in.

Somebody fucked up.

nobody will remember either a few weeks from now so what's the point

that's not even him retard. you faggots are making us white people look bad.

it was a transvestite spic you stupid fucking sandnigger.

Attached: bild4.jpg (1024x1024, 292.69K)