Vaccine Mandate Fired, Religious Exemption Denied, How Do I Find A Lawyer? #3

You may recall my sharing of the religious exemption before, and this form (pic related) which they wanted me to fill out (it has illegal elements to a religious exemption).

Well work fired me mid-February. I have the EEOC right to sue letter but cannot seem to find a lawyer to take my case.

Notes: I have received great advice last two threads on places to contact and tips for pro se filing.
Making a #3 thread to continue discussion.
Image will be of the policy, which does not say anything about a form. To defeat those people insisting that if it's a violation of policy they can ditch me. And even if it were in the policy, that doesn't remove my civil rights.

Attached: Policy Doesn't Mention Form.jpg (610x549, 139.38K)

What?

Is James Pearson your dad?

obviously lawyer up and sue the shit out of the company

I'm trying. Most lawyers don't think I have rights, and those that do have no interest in the case.

Surely there's an user here that's a lawyer and can help you

There was some good advice in the last two threads, both for finding an interested lawyer and for filing pro se.

Did you request a religious exemption or did you declare your religious exemption? Big difference if it's the former you are a retard. If the latter you have a good case.

I forget what its called. But its a directory of lawyers like its a phone book in a hotline that you can talk with someone who will direct you to the right lawyer.

congrats. time to find a new job and forget your former retardation

I declared it. I never groveled to their "request" phrasing. However they entirely ignored my rights.

Uh, I already have a new job. It only took me two weeks. Employed again doing the same exact thing. No mandate, they didn't even ask.

Yeah they are fucked.

No refunds chud.

same thing happened with me. they wanted to do the testing every week or told me i could get jabbed to avoid it. i told them i wasnt doing either and started job hunting. i found a new job, closer to home, for more money. i burned up all my sick days and got paid for 3 months before starting my new job and living the neet life.
just move on fren, forget the old one

Nice. But you need to keep in mind that I'm fighting this for the principle, and to hopefully keep others from having to deal with this bullshit.

>sick days
Is that paid sick days or do you get fired if you get in a car accident and can't work for two months?

i understand that, i was going to do the same even though i moved on. they dropped the mandate talk and the masks practically everywhere though, and if npcs want to get the jab instead of finding a new job, theyve made their choice. the rest of us that still have free will need to worry about ourselves

paid sick time mixed with vacation days was what i was using. im one of those guys that never calls in sick unless absolutely necessary so i had a ton of them. i even got (((covid))) after starting my new job, only called out one day because of the migraine

I have a friend who's at work unvaxxed. And he's 1-30 people.
He's never even been asked to show his exemption form. (Policing)
And I have an exemption from the vax and another from wearing masks.

What does your exemption letter say that got you denied? And where do you work? Some places can be retarded

Let it go user. I was wrongly terminated and denied unemployment because my employer lied during my hearing. Took me 3 years to get over it. I’m now making less money, but far happier than I was. Why would you want to work for a company like that? Life’s not fair and there is little justice. Focus on the future