Ok I've had enough

Ok I've had enough...

Trans woman of color here. Before I say what I'm about to say I'd just like to make it clear that I never post here, mainly due to the fact that interacting with so called "Any Forums culture" is quite disheartening. So I'm going to say this as clearly and efficiently as possible.

Fuck. All. Of. You.

There, I said it. If you'd like an explanation, all you have to do is look at your own behavior, and understand how it effects the world around you. As a trans woman I feel the deep rooted forces of oppression you sick fucks emanate every day of my life. The shit I have to go through to please disgusting individuals such as yourselves. It doesnt help that I'm a woman of color. So on top of that, I have to deal with the fucking systemic racism YOU and YOUR people started and continue to promote. My life is a living hell because of you people. But that's not why I hate you. Oh not even close sweetie.

The problem lies with YOU. Your behavior is so sickening. I know most of you are white men so bigotry comes naturally, but you make no attempt to hide it. No attempt to better yourselves or the world around you. And no attempt to soothe the scars caused by you sick fucks. Your treatment of others is ugly.

"Durr nigger. Durrr tranny. Durr fag. Durr cunt. Durr durr durr durrrrr look at me I'm a nazi haha doesnt this make me so quirky and a free thinker durrr"

Sorry, not sorry. You're just getting what you put out. You constantly berate the disenfranchised and the unfortunate. Using your privilege as some sort of pedestal. You think you're better than me and my community when you're not. You're the scum of the earth. I hope you all rot in hell....

Attached: 1650604872849.gif (498x418, 2.89M)

>tranime
Checks out.

you will never be a woman

>Trans woman of color here.
are you woman or are you trans?

you faggots are incapable of most basic logical thought processes.
thats because
>WHEN SEX IS EVERYTHING, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE

nigger faggot

Nobody is interested in reading your blog post faggot. Go back. Also, you will never be a woman.

Tranny don't go grooming or killing any kids. I know your mentally ill kind is predisposed

Fuck niggers, trannies and communists.

JANNIES ARE TRANNIES AND GET THE HAMMY JANNIES ARE TRANNIES AND GET THE HAMMY JANNIES ARE TRANNIES AND GET THE HAMMY JANNIES ARE TRANNIES AND GET THE HAMMY JANNIES ARE TRANNIES AND GET THE HAMMY

Attached: 1653371393853.png (500x344, 140.54K)

Post dick.

Attached: 1648205741291.jpg (2100x3000, 684.84K)

tl/dr
41% yourself freak

>trannies
>community
Nigger you freaks can’t even stand being around each other

>"Durr nigger. Durrr tranny. Durr fag. Durr cunt. Durr durr durr durrrrr look at me I'm a nazi haha doesnt this make me so quirky and a free thinker durrr"

ur so mean for saying this... wtf ur supposed to be replacing us but ur not a superhero?!!!

You will never be a woman.

>Trans woman of color here.

Just imagine what it looks like, uh

I want nothing more then to get inside you soft tight boy pussy. You will never be a women, but I will still fuck you bloody

Good pasta

AYAAYOOOOOOO MY FUCKING SIDES

Nice bait. Tell your discord friends it didn't work. Try not gushing out about your feelings for once.

the only “community” you belong in is a mass grave nigger

You will never be a real woman and you live in a hell of your own making by refusing to deal with your issues within and demanding everyone validate your delusions without.

Your axe wound is oozing all over your keyboard because this just stinking filth.

it's AFFECTS. "effect" is a noun

Seethe, chuds

Attached: 1642207606929.png (1000x636, 313.8K)

i'd love to see you in 20 years you disgusting degenerate

Attached: 1653147254365.jpg (640x634, 102.99K)

all trannys are mentally ill, violent pedophiles. No exceptions.

Attached: 1632489468753.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

>woman of color
>woman
Lmfao

>trans woman of color

tranny go commit 41%, didn't read the rest lmao

Ok Hong konger
Kys

Your bitch ass country isn't even Real LMAO

cool but can you change your chromosomes