Z meets his mom

Z finally meets his mom in the village that was liberated from Ukrazogs yesterday. He was born and worked there until 2014. Now he's a proud Z stormtrooper that is literally liberating his homeland from Globohomo and saving his mom.

Attached: 535525.webm (640x352, 1.71M)

Based did he let his chechen bros rape her to own globohomo?

Heartwarming

These people are fucking ugly as shit wtf am I looking at

Low-wage plebs from remote regions in the countryside

ZOGBOT wearing a Z for zogbot . the memes write themselves.

One day these Russian peasants will wear ZOG on their shirts while shitting on nationalism while claiming to be nationalists

Are there no physical fitness standards?

bazed

Attached: 897898.jpg (800x733, 40.91K)

- Russians fighting for their people, lands and traditional values exemplified by an emotional reunion between mother and son.

- Ukraine fighting for the IMF, gay sex parades, and a millionaire cross-dresser, exemplified by the government lockdowns and unscientific restrictions and corporate owned media peddling lies preparatory to greater military intervention in approx 2 years.

Attached: 4558080885.jpg (359x583, 26.5K)

wholesome

What a fag. Hope they all die.

He’s a volunteer who picked up arms to liberate his homeland and reunite with his mother … and he succeeded

>sweden being sweden

He's not obese just wearing a shitload of kit.

cute

>liberating his homeland
ok, I'm confused

Based and wholesome.

Yes, by vanquishing the Jewish rats and degenerates that have strangled his homeland for decades.

You probably looked in a mirror bro

we need to get him into a dress and an axewound immediately and momma babushka into a titty reducer and a pair of levis. Maybe a cowboy hat and a man on a leash acting liek a dog.

Attached: ha.jpg (1072x1027, 409.25K)

Z is and abbreviation of the Russian word for west, as in westerly military division.

donetsk and lugansk troops use Z symbolic, but he looks better equipped then average ldpr solider, so I dunno

Wholesome and free your mompilled
Eat shit jamal

Slavs

Nvm there is [Hapoднaя милиция ЛHP] symbol at the top left corner

pretty girls get plucked out of shitholes for and moved to wealthier regions for sexwork

:)