You bastards did this to yourselves

You've made your bed, Now lie in it

Attached: 32875YT37.png (649x551, 275.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/06/14/most-americans-express-positive-views-of-countrys-growing-racial-and-ethnic-diversity/
library.cqpress.com/cqalmanac/document.php?id=cqal63-1317184
presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/from-press-office-senator-john-f-kennedy-immigration-and-naturalization-laws-hyannis-inn-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LDJ
of course.

>You've made your mart, Now shart in it

Attached: 1147.png (492x493, 116.03K)

As a Jew I’m cool with it fuck white people

It was Kennedy's bill though, Johnson was just the one competent enough to actually pass that retard's legislation for him.

look at the schnoz on that kike

I was born in 97. My father was born in 69. We didnt do this.

Hope you prolapse today

no, edomite
that's not how it went
you can stop lying now, we know your tricks

You pets Will Bite You. ( and feed You and your cowardous nappy headed semi nigger tribe their Dick)

No they didn't, the South made a massive fit.

Johnson had a big nose, but then so did Nixon. All of Johnson's family members were hillbilly, white southerners.

Democracy does it to itself because by it's nature it teaches you to cuck yourself. It tells you that you shouln't have all the power that you should give it to others. Notice how china is not cucked.

that phrase made 0 sense
if kennedy was too incompetent to pass it then it isnt, and couldnt be "his" bill.

>All of Johnson's family members were hillbilly, white southerners.
slave traders huh?

Idk man my jewdar is pretty good

>Most Americans express positive views of country’s growing racial and ethnic diversity
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/06/14/most-americans-express-positive-views-of-countrys-growing-racial-and-ethnic-diversity/

Attached: c4b8ac.jpg (420x455, 50.27K)

Yes it can, retard. It was Kennedy's bill, but got stalled in Congress, along with his proposed tax cuts, proposed healthcare reform and proposed civil rights legislation. Following his assassination, Johnson made sure all of it got passed.
No, he was English, Scottish and German. Here's his dad, a son of a Confederate soldier. As you can see, a right hillbilly.

Attached: 220px-Portrait_of_Sam_Ealy_Johnson,_Jr._-_B10479_-_1907.jpg (220x284, 12.28K)

And by the way, here's the source:
library.cqpress.com/cqalmanac/document.php?id=cqal63-1317184
presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/from-press-office-senator-john-f-kennedy-immigration-and-naturalization-laws-hyannis-inn-1

>my jewdar is pretty good
It's not. Lyndon B Johnson was not a Jew. As far as I know, America has only had 1 Jewish president.

How many of those in this picture is american though?

I mean well technically I wasn't born yet

Attached: tenor.png (540x302, 254.66K)

There have been no Jewish presidents. Who were you referring to?

Attached: f23976a0-f103-4c43-844a-d879a60eb609_1140x641.jpg (1140x641, 74.83K)

Post-Roswell USA has done some serious shit.

Friendly reminder that this is why Lyndon B Johnson short Kennedy