Why is not anyone addressing the obvious elephant in the room?

Why is not anyone addressing the obvious elephant in the room?

They did it because they had nothing to lose anymore in this society - no pussy, no jobs, no future prospects.

This has nothing to do with ideology but the current state of society at large.

Attached: school-shooting-014-2.jpg (914x382, 86.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbliHNs4q14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Closeted homosex on the left, retarded waterhead muttrix on the right.

Buno

Uncanny.

Attached: 1653446041079.jpg (834x541, 90.58K)

And what's your solution incel? Mandatory wives? They'd never fly and even if it did these fags would still be losers complaining about how they're getting all the ugly spinster wives while Chad's with jobs and actual hobbies who don't sit around all day watching anime and playing video games are getting all the attractive women.

It's never been easier to get laid but no girls owes a guy sex if he's not going to at least try to keep himself in shape and not be an underemployed uninteresting embarrassment.

The left one looks so creepy. Like a trans Michael Jackson. Is that why they aren’t posting his face all over the news like the other loser?

true
does no one notice how lame everything is these days?

Good post

Yeah it turns incels are the problem like everyone said they were. Crazy.

It was literally a tranny

This shootings will only increase, as feminism and social media gets worse letting women have inflated ego, so is the rise of inceldom, with inceldom, BREEDS violence.

Equally gay

We unironically need a 4th great awakening and witch hunts

I live coom to coom if I'm being honest.

Can't coon when your dead so...

Also don't forget to add in the extreme social engineering which drives the government school system in the US, not to mention the loss of any form of religious belief or societal cohesion.
This is a direct result of atomizing society down to the naked individual being left defenseless before the oligarchic juggernaut.

Trannies are literally incels.

Attached: comedy.jpg (1125x730, 192.61K)

>They did it because they had nothing to lose anymore in this society - no pussy, no jobs, no future prospects.
Because normies want to be killed (or watch other normies get killed), so they continue to talk around/pretend to care about the problems instead of properly addressing the problems and solving them.

The no pussy thing is entirely their own fault. It's not hard to get women if you put a little effort in. No sympathy for these fucking losers.

You don't even need to be in shape anymore to get pussy, you just need confidence and know how to speak to women.

My chubby alcoholic 5' 7" brother that works as a cook and plays vidya in his free time just runs through zoomer poon. I'm really glad I've been out of the dating game because it seems like most women are absolute trash now.

1/3 of men below 30 reported no intercourse in the past year.

With such high % it's not about individuals anymore

Find the glowing faggots in that discord groomer chat and deliver them to justice. The tranny shooter and the white kid were groomed in the same place.

These nigga's need to leave the civilians out of it. If you know what I mean. In minecraft of course.

government subsidized prostitution
lower/remove age of consent
free drugs
free vidya
don't force children to attend school
open borders between all normal countries

these are the solutions to mass murder/suicide

No it’s because he is not white and therefore not useful in their agenda

Some media outlets have photoshopped him to lighten his complexion though.

If you're a 3/10 then the problem isn't society, it's you. How much effort do you think you need to do to pull yourself out of the bottom 30% of men.

Holy shit its mexican joker

this. violence fills the normie with sexual excitement. you can see it in their reaction to these things

holy shit you're a faggot. this has nothing to do with pussy.

If they had nothing to lose? Then why not take out corrupt public figures instead of grocery store shoppers or children? This is exactly why none of these "shooters" were groomed on Any Forums. If any of us ever get a case of the FUCK ITS, we're gonna be going for the Big Fish.

Attached: 20210112_141657_IMG_2159.gif (560x381, 3.99M)

Who gave this beaner 10k worth of gear?

Two non white useful worms.

Attached: 1613756442338.jpg (640x605, 63K)

Sounds about right. I didn’t know it was Hispanic too.

Michael Jackson ?

both of these shootings were caused directly by mass immigration policy

Guy on the left was 14 though, pretty young to consider your life over.

Attached: 1653385631819.jpg (1078x1349, 109.77K)

Tranny and a kid groomed by the feds shoot up the wrong targets.
I support shooting the right targets, the ones in power.

>Ola hombre, do you want to know how i got this scars?
>From cartel?
>... Yes.

“I’ve come,” said Elijah, “to give you something which can never be taken away from you.” How solemn the table became then, and how great a light rose in the dark faces! This is the message that has spread through streets and tenements and prisons, through the narcotics wards, and past the filth and sadism of mental hospitals to a people from whom everything has been taken away, including, most crucially, their sense of their own worth. People cannot live without this sense; they will do anything whatever to regain it.
This is why the most dangerous creation of any society is that man who has nothing to lose. You do not need ten such men—one will do.

- James Baldwin

We’re heading towards what Marx warned about if the workers didn’t seize the means of production globally “the common ruin of the contending classes.” This is just one of many consequences of that.

>How much effort do you think you need to do to pull yourself out of the bottom 30% of men.

and then it will be bottom of 35%, then 40%, 50%, etc.

This like boomers giving advice when it comes to jobs and buying homes: "Just work harder bro".

Yes, violent political radicalization is result of sexual repression from inceldom.

Unironically I think legalized prostitution would help
Basically every mass shooter are incels and are so socially inept they couldn't even get a hooker if they tried
Legalize it and make it easy, plus you can start testing for STDs and controlling the spread of that, and we quit locking up people for something that shouldnt be illegal

Ok incel

>Then why not take out corrupt public figures
Because they have armed guards, the other places don't or they only have one armed guard who can easily be accounted for

The problem is: 80% of the Women go for the top 20% of men.

Believe me, I've been gyming since 18, have a good job, a good car, can fight and am well connected in my town. It's ridiculously easy to get a girl to cheat if you're doing well.

I got a 6'4 Chad friend that is natural alpha. He pulls even more Puss. He gets random roasties that want to fuck him when he's on jobs and has a Girlfriend that's basically a daughters of a Rockstar with millions. He's pretty based makes his own money and doesn't take from Gf's dad.

But what I'm trying to illustrate is: I'm not Bad looking and I can pull what I want. My friend is Superchad and he can pull even more. We can make Girls cheat no problem. This is where the normal guy loses out. He might be able to pull a female to have sex with. But if my Chad friend comes a long and shows her interest they'll drop him with the quickness. This is where males have a lot to lose. They are forcibly pushed into beta roles because women are easy to fuck for Chads.

damaged people consume more. it's in the interest of the system to traumatize everyone as much as possible so they spend more money.
this kind of thing is just a consequence of that. infinite growth has a price.

>muh confidence

Attached: 1650717650412 (2) (1).jpg (743x1528, 172.48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WbliHNs4q14
>Have you seen what it's like out there Murray?
100% Call it what you want, atomization, alienation, de-racination. People want to have all of these half-way prognostications, at least the pundits who don't want you to notice do. But the truth is simply that America's social fabric is not damaged, it's destroyed, it's been put into a blender, a shredder, and then set on fire and the ashes nuked. IT IS GONE. People have been crazy for centuries they didn't do this shit. People have had access to high capacity fire arms for decades they didn't do this shit. People in many foreign countries still have both, but they don't have THIS problem. This problem is the result of the hollowing out of the American soul NOTHING LESS.

DUUUDE this has been my go to redpill for years now, like normies are dumb but even they can't escape noticing it. It's like a nagging feeling like something isn't right. We know its advanced stage civilizational decay. They only know it as everything is just kind of lame.

For the sake of productivity in the discussion I'll propose a solution. Take inspiration from the NDSAP. Start right leaning fitness and men's clubs where men of like mind or with the desire to self-improve can coalesce and communicate, that way they do not have to feel alone, feel atomized. Recruit veterans, or any young man who feels that something is deeply wrong in this society that makes it impossible to be invested in. Use these facilities to train young men to survive the bleak world ahead not as vermin but as lions. Teach them hand to hand combat techniques so that the evil men they despise can be broken by their hands and they need fear them no longer. It can't save anyone but it would be a start towards a political solution. Give men like those in the OP hope for a future, for nobility and justice. That would be a start.

>And what's your solution incel? Mandatory wives? They'd never fly
It flew for the 10,000 years preceding ~1900, why not now?

> and even if it did these fags would still be losers complaining about how they're getting all the ugly spinster wives
Sure, but when you've got a bitch to rape at home you don't get pent-up sex-violence fantasies that you take out at school.
If women love kids as much as they claim, they'll collectively take one for the team

"wah I'm going to fuck up my life but the chance of failure means I'll target the innocent instead"

>80% of the Women go for the top 20% of men.
Blatently untrue have you ever been outside? Between work and social stuff I know probably 80-100 and I can't think of one that hasn't had a common relationship or one currently. This includes fat dudes, manlets, etc. Even your 1/3 men aren't having sex in the past year stat directly disproves that.

Why do incels lie so much?

there must be some kind of a score board we don't know about because these guys are always incredibly dedicated to proving they're losers

look man, I don’t care about women except mine. Rape all the others if you want. I will not stand in your way. if a woman is not my mom, wife or daughter, have at her.

What agenda is that exactly?

You have the reading comprehension of a Nigger, Bong. Read it again and try to grasp the point i'm making.

take take take take sit on your ass make others work until their kids are faggots. The faggots kilt mUH kids????? WHAAA happen?

kill yourself roastie