You faggots ruined everything

Back in the day people made racist jokes online all the time but most didn't mean it. I used to laugh my ass off at Moonman on YTMND in the late 2000s because it was funny seeing this looping gif of a McDonalds character saying a bunch of awful racist shit in a text-to-speech voice.
Then you retards got the spotlight in 2016 with your unironic racism and along with Trump destroyed the racial harmony we had going and made edgy jokes unfashionable because now people knew there were those out there who actually believed Nazi and KKK shit and masked it under the veil of irony sometimes. Fuck you.

Attached: moonman.gif (220x165, 411.73K)

tldr perhaps try reddit

Is James Pearson your dad?

Get lost, faggot.

No you didn't. You're not even good at lying.

Moonman, Moonman, can't you see?

Okay Boomer.

Niggers tongue my anus

>'member moonman mod?

dude get something more memorable in your life or have a real problem

It's your fault for not meaning it

Shut up nigger. Fucking crybaby
>THE MEMES BRO I WANT TO GO BACK
The memes were never funny
t 04 oldfag

Attached: dave-chappelle-laughing.gif (240x182, 1.18M)

racist jokes aren't funny at all.

Better to be a boomer than a zoomer, you little shits are so fucked and don't remember an era of stability. Poor things.

Stop being a slimy kike that doesnt mean what he says.

EVERYONE KNOWS RAYCEST JOKES ARE PEAK HILARITY JUST LIKE THE BEST SEX IS NAZI UNIFORM RAGE FUCKING.......... SIT IN UR PLACE IN THE LAYER CAKE SLOWDONG CHONG.......

Noone asked you nigger

Attached: 1652804954000.jpg (1004x1024, 87.17K)

N

now i want a big mac

racial harmony means niggers kill whites, you better go back to your reddit safespace dickless faggot

Attached: 1653329308981s.jpg (125x121, 3.28K)

Racial harmony died when a nigger decided to bring his fists to a gun fight with the world’s darkest “white Hispanic”. Shortly thereafter, another nigger decided to rob Apu at Kwil-E-Mart and beat him for some reason and then try steal a cop’s gun. He too bled out on the asphalt; and we were supposed to feel bad. Then George Floyd OD’ed and in the process ended Western civilization in America. I fail to see how any of this involves Donald Trump. Are you so simple as to just utter his name as some kind of Pavlovian response anytime anything happens?

Enjoy dying in a retirement home.

the pathetic cope of a cold war baby

No it doesn’t. Racial harmony means racial harmony. You and your grandparents radicalization caused the problems in the US.

spics and niggers need to hang from trees

fpbp, take it to plebbit.com/p/Any Forums
fags and OPs need to hang from trees
/thread

>people made racist jokes online all the time but most didn't mean it
I'm sure niggers used to rob and kill whites "IRONICALLY" I'm sure the anti-whites LA Riots were ironic too. Fuck off faggot our backs are to the wall and we are being attacked from all sides.

Diversity failed. Enjoy the abuse you're going to get from the ethnic staff in your nursing home.

Hahahahaha
Est Europa is stil racist

no laughing allowed, goy
you must be depressed and surly at all times

I still make racist jokes in public. I also liberally said nigger abroad.

It was the blacks that broke racial harmony under Obama with their Missouri riots you fucking leaf

I'm sure you would love a meaty big black cock in your mouth so bad... I guess we know why white women prefer the masculinity of a wise, powerful negroid man.

Attached: mikkelsen.png (735x465, 266.29K)

how about the vaxxaids of yours, is this harmony for you?

They broke racial harmony for me by stealing my bike