Suicide advice

Hello, Any Forums, i'm one of the things you despise most - a "tranny". I usually post on Any Forums but i guess it would be able in your interest to help me. Things got harder in life and im fantasizing about ending it next few days. What would you advice me to do in order to commit suicide? Please dont post anything painful or stupid like setting myself on fire. Even though it could be for a good cause if i did it in front of a parlament and live streamed it, kek

Attached: plshelpmedie.jpg (250x202, 4.21K)

Don't care. Quit being a pussy and off yourself. Not like you'll ever have one LMAO

Attached: Fuck troons.jpg (685x450, 134.31K)

If you're white you should do something that will help white people.

Of course, I don't recommend suicide

but not here.

Saged + nigger

>tranime
>is a Troon
>about to kill himself
Take notes kids.

Is James Pearson your dad?

Go be an attention whore elsewhere troon.

Helium tank is painless.
Suicide is the easy way out though, but that's your business.

Find god first, only then consider suicide.

This reality is hell and you existence in it is your punishment for your previous incarnations sin
And taking the easy way out isn't actually the easy way out

Do you live near Davos Switzerland? If you do you can be one of the most based trannies ever

If you still got a dick just fix yourself up. If you've already cut your dick off then go kill your local anti-white politician. If hes too well guarded then murder whatever psychologist/"doctor" encouraged you to be a tranny. Its pretty simple.

Don't throw yourself in front of a train. People will need to wait for hours if you do that.
Kill yourself at home.

lmao OP is such a loser that nobody even wants to help him in suicide. sage

Why not try to help other people not be a tranny so you stop them making the same mistake you did?

GTFO groomer

just google "make up tips for 60 yo men". it will make you feel better. and if you are ftm just go to a sausage party or something. just dont kill yourself ;)

Just enjoy being a femboy while you're young and when you get older start lifting more and just start a normal family.
Don't let your life depend on what you like to jack off to.

Unironically, suicide bombing: quick, painless, flashy and you get to do good - just do it in a bank or government building.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Always avoid such decisions.
They do not honor your ancestors or family, they do not bring any positives to either such group, and they deprive future companionship from those around you.

You should get off your hormones and start working out. Kill the tranny you.

dont do it, get treatment

You still spread diseases

or you can alternatively stop being a tranny and get your shit together

Do a flip faggot.

seriously unironically please for the love of god no cap on god kill yourself and become part of the 41% for real for real sheeeeeeeesh

you should suicide by wearing mens clothes, find a job, get married, have kids, and die at 80.

NO IT'S NOT WE DOX YOU WEEKLY KAYLA

if you turn into a ghost feel tree to haunt me
i've invited others so at least they'll keep you company

Attached: 23f698b9b754e3c1d869a9543b3c7302e124aa8a.jpg (1765x2046, 560.58K)

if you're looking to kill yourself painlessly, the helium method will work.

If you already cut your dick off, find something else to enjoy. Life doesn't revolve around sexual pleasure you know. Become a Nikola Tesla or a Beethoven and don't become a statistic. Someone loves you, even though it doesn't seem that way.

The most painless way to go is asphyxiation via pure inert gases. I passed out effortlessly once working with nitrogen industrial equipment, could have easily died. That being said; its not really worth it to kill yourself, every problem has a solution, and frankly whats the hurry? Besides, nothing is real, and nothing really matters, no need to be hard on yourself.

Realistically though, youre a mentally ill troon looking for attention, whos completely incapable of introspection, so you wont take any advice.

t. very depressed nigga

Attached: 1648851562354.jpg (904x1024, 85.61K)