Poland gave all of its tanks to Ukraine because Germany promised to give us Leopards instead...

Poland gave all of its tanks to Ukraine because Germany promised to give us Leopards instead, but now they don't want to give them hahahahaha. We are left with no tanks.

Attached: Germany-Poland-map-flags.jpg (730x411, 48.96K)

Based Krauts putting your eternal buffer state in it's place.

Last time i checked you gave away your sovjet Union Tanks.
You still have all the leopard 2 and 1 gave you years ago.
So stop lying

Based germans, you want thanks? Pay for them

Attached: 1652747307264.jpg (253x306, 18.53K)

That's the Polish propaganda version, they want to give us older leopards than promised, Czechs agreed on older leopards our government doesn't want them. Read something first

Migs when

Correction: our idiot jewish puppet government gave tanks for free and Germans didn't sign shit,

Ze Plan es funktionieren we will take polish Land?! Hans get ze Panzers.

Germans signed an agreement for the newest leopards and are breaking it, you stupid nigger

Why are you dumb?

poland is a personal meat shield for gemans

they only need manpower for meangrinder to delay attacks

You deserve it you dumpling muncher cuck

Kek slavs eternally getting shafted and buttfucked. Enjoy your last few years of peace and security slavtards. The bad old days are coming sooner than expected

why you dont build your own tanks like we did with Stridsvagn 122

I thought we already bought Abrams as a replacement, and Bongs were supposed to cover us up with their Challengers in the meantime.
Begging Germany for free Leos and crying when we dont get them is pretty pathetic tbqhf

Haha get pranked bro!

Hahahaha I knew this would happen
Press Z to spit on Pooland
Russia is going to win BTW

Attached: what is azov.webm (672x848, 2.86M)

Attached: 1647514056571.jpg (924x922, 160.8K)

Is this the fabled German humour I keep hearing about? I thought it was supposed to not be funny.

but i thought tanks are dead, so you dont even need them now kurwa.

James Pearson is my dad

The fuck? How many tanks did you have?

>We are left with no tanks.

Sorry to hear that Poland. Didn't some of your land used to be part of Russia, by the way?

I realize it's none of my business, but you can just steal tanks from the Germans during the next NATO exercise
They won't do anything to you anyway

Attached: a82.png (378x396, 175.99K)

>Polish government: We hate the germans
>Also polish government: GIve us tanks and money, reeeee
Truly the neger state of europe