REDPILL ME ON JEWS

Nope. Not today, Satan.

Most of the statistics here are completely untrue and/or not well-read, Nazis and White supremacists are turning everything to their convenience so it can fuel even more racism, they're no better than Jews, ironically.

Truth be told, there's a lot of malleable and naive young men on this board, and then there's the vast majority who are low-IQ, sub-90 IQ people have trouble understanding nuance in their everyday lives.

Picrel ? A fake article fabricated by White supremacists and shared on Any Forums, there is a Rabbi, yes, but he never said that. 80% of anti-Jewish statistics shared here are fake news. Google it. Everytime. If you see a "redpill", google it and see how wicked and cunning this board truly is.

Attached: 1652997162337.jpg (1267x825, 132.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/19llMUCDHX-hLKru-cnDCq0BirlpNgF07W3f-q0J0ko4/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how much do you get paid for these posts. surely you can game the system and respond to yourself on alts?

Iceland/Population
366,425 (2020)
They have more deer then people.

KEEP CRYING NIGGER THANK YOU FOR PROVING WE ARE RIGHT AND PUSHING OUR PROPAGANDA FOR US THE FALCON HAS HEARD THE FALCONER..........

Getting paid for common sense ? Oh you sweet summer child... i wish

Attached: LGBTJEWS.jpg (1512x1512, 542.4K)

>Schizophrenic rambling
Sure dude.

nice try rabbi
130+ IQ here
85%+ of todays problems in the west can be directly linked to Semitic influence
you want to start paying me to keep things quiet? hmu

Attached: 1652887591747.jpg (393x429, 103.16K)

>Most of the statistics here are completely untrue and/or not well-read
pretty much, the reading comprehension skills here are really low af and there's always the need to make up shit in order to exacerbate it to appear more dire. Case in point: the transantlantic slave trade. Somehow they turned overrepresentation of a (small) population to
>OMG THEY WERE THEIR MASTERMINDS AND OWNERS AND SHIT
forgetting that caths like pope nic V, isabel "la catolica" I byzantine empress, infante d. henrique, etc. were the ones who not only kickstarted it, they funded and owned the majority of eg west african slave trade.

>130+ IQ
Sure thing m8.
>Any Forums rambling
Let me guess. Your source is Any Forums ? Funny picrel of yours doesn't mention jews also had white persecuters, not only white rescuers, typical narcissism, typical convenient narrative, typical dindu nuffin (the irony is that White supremacists truly think white people never did anything wrong)

Attached: 1652862774265.jpg (1080x1132, 598.1K)

Exactly. BUT WHITE PEOPLE ARE PERFECT AMIRITE ? it's da joos and nigers

They are kinda hypocritical. They talk about eye for an eye, but when it comes to their shenanigans, it's 'let it go' sorta thing. I stand by my stance, that there are plenty of good ones, generally they stay away from politics though.

They don't like white nationalism, i get it, but ffs, nationalism in general, at this point in human history, is vital. Israel won't even exist demographically in the future if present trends continue, they will be swamped, destroyed by their own 'left'.

idgaf either way, just stay away from shitskins that's all we want, GO BE SHITSKINS ELSE WHERE.

you think the jewish people done nothing wrong? who was in charge of the 1918 civil war in Germany that led to hitlers rise in power?
>BLM flag
thought you were trolling.
incase you're not:
any fucking wonder you're this dense, you let BLM steal money from other stupid cunts like you and then celebrate them out of fear you will be lambasted by the mob
you will never be a woman.

Attached: 1647363427137.png (430x468, 349.77K)

every single time one of you niggers posts shit like this it only reaffirms that kikes are cancer

I'm not American and I don't care about BLM. I put this memeflag so that people recognize that I'm black everytime they read common sense on this board.
>Most slave owners were White
>Most openly racist people in the West are white
>75 percent of the assailants in anti-Asian hate crimes in the US are white actually.

I know the "Woke and Anti-White" mainstream US news channels these people pretend to be persecuted by massively, almost solely focus on cases where assailants are black or brown and present it as a "black-vs-asian" thing, but that's actually not really the reality of the situation.
docs.google.com/document/d/19llMUCDHX-hLKru-cnDCq0BirlpNgF07W3f-q0J0ko4/edit

Why do you guys attack Asian so much ? Ignorance, privilege, arrogance, narrow-mindedness, naivety, lack of perspective, lack of empathy.
Many such cases.

>Most slave owners were White
And some were black :) Checkmate game over you lose thanks for playing, tyrone

Attached: 1651435378224.jpg (700x410, 42.68K)

Attached: 693556CF-DA08-4773-8633-F5717357D59C.jpg (2208x1586, 1013.53K)

Attached: 4CBAEB42-6EBD-4304-AB5F-F8E0430EFE5E.jpg (1280x1058, 155.52K)

Jews are bad news.
9 out of 10 cases, wherever they appear in larger numbers things are going to go downhill.

We don‘t know why this is, it seems some sort of hidden physical law or similar.
In any case they‘re trouble for a country.

sickle cell nigger

Our statistics aren’t well read?

I didnt realise statistics could read. Kek

Next time dont commit your protocols to paper. You blew it this millenia around, try again next time oh vey

>kike larping as a nigger for the 6 gorillionth time

>That memeflag
>Black
Lmao, you're either jewish or a chink. Or hell, you might actually be a retarded nigger that doesn't understand memeflags are the quickest way to simply dismiss a post out of hand without even reading it.
OP pic is well known to be fake even back when it was first made, using it as the basis of your arguments are disingenuous, but you knew that already.