This is a z/10 in ruskilandingtonbonshire

Say something nice.

Attached: katerina-tikhonova-1.jpg (900x750, 63.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSZLGAuJTLQ
theguardian.com/world/2022/may/19/putins-daughter-flew-to-munich-more-than-50-times-investigation-suggests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

talmudic nose

Great body. Probably a decent personality. Probably knows her face is busted af so she'll be nice to any guy who accepts her. Many such cases.

it

Tbh i'd fuck anything

In the eyes of the beholder.
I'd such the farts out of Natashas ass.

Attached: 1012102_10151299887344649_562637623_n.jpg (433x650, 27.14K)

That was gramatically incomprehenseable but i have a feleing that if i could understand what you said i would agree

Moj Bog... La creatura yehudima de la union sovetica...

It isn't black

Fucking hell that was easy to draw you lot out lol.

t.Dutch
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZLGAuJTLQ

That goblin is putins daugther

theguardian.com/world/2022/may/19/putins-daughter-flew-to-munich-more-than-50-times-investigation-suggests

Our police don't even have those suits!
I have never seen this before, what kind of gay shit did you look up to find this?

I'm so embarrassed for you right now.

Well i live under a rock, so don't

Lo and behold! Putzin's daughter! the ultimate evidence to what he truly is!

Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate her. Just imagine, you're on top of her, your cock sliding in and outside her warm, wet, and welcoming vagina. She gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling her soft lips and tongue. Your rythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside her increasingly louder and faster moaning. She screams in pleasure as she orgasms, you can feel like her orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of her. You fill up her womb with your sperm, painting her insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in her womb. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

>Harry Enfield and Chums
Many such cases. That's the show.

Ok then
Thanks user

What kind of jew did Putin impregnate ?

A Sontaran Jew.

Attached: maxresdefault-19.jpg (1200x675, 79.45K)

>Putins daughter
and here is her husband

Attached: bb58ce640a26169b2ad525d546a1eacd[1].jpg (2503x1668, 425.88K)

Romanov
>Lyudmila Alexandrovna Ocheretnaya
>"Alexandrovna"

Attached: Grand Duchesses Olga and Tatiana.jpg (2179x1024, 1.18M)

Solid z/10.

Attached: 1649838761178.jpg (1024x793, 113.37K)