Change the 8th amendment

Don't change the 2nd amendment to stop mass shooters, make an exception in the 8th instead. Allow cruel and unusual punishment in the case of mass murderers. Punish them in the most fucked up way possible. Saw their legs off, melt their face with acid, show it on TV. This is my solution to mass shootings.

Attached: Salvador-Ramos.jpg (1200x675, 25.13K)

Just stop making them world famous

Attached: 1651643068276.jpg (770x445, 77.72K)

Sounds like the feds are grooming you to be a Brazilian. Cunt.

Hey at least my solution lets law abiding citizens keep their guns.

Not bad in the interim, till we get a better way? very good user

Attached: 1633408735137.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

based.
pychos understand only fear.

western society started declining when we became tolerant towards criminals.
what a motherfucking retardation that is.

i mean "id rather let 100 criminals go loose if it saves 1 innocent man"
nice.
now you have 100 criminals back on the streets for each innocent.
the idea is fundamentally retarded

on the other hand, you americans have problems with faggot judges who send people to jail for fuck all to pump the jail's county budget (they get paid per prisonner)

so you gotta take care of both.

you protecting criminals?
you jews are motherfucking retarded

interesting idea, essentially they will experience this in the after life. Just showing everyone their penis would probably be enough to stop this from happening.

doesnt cut it.
its not a very smart thing to let your enemy have initiative

personally im for outlawing criminals like in the good olden times.

>you do crime?
>ok. suit yourself
>but youre no longer protected by law, since you break it.
>that means any citizen can catch you, rape, torture and murder you

duterte fixed philipino criminality in exactly 2 weeks doing so.
criminals surrendering in droves lmfao

and libshits obviously crying like whore that duterte is the new hitler.
good times

they kill themselves afterwards anyways. or have to be killed in order to stop them.
get a grip amerimutt, you’re guns need to be banned

This is really the key. The media glamourises mass shootings and lonely isolated individuals who want nothing more than to be known see it as an opportunity of a lifetime.

Seems like that's not the case with some of the most recent shooters, considering they're alive. Retard.

It would be cool if we could just make sensationalized news reports illegal, but I don't think most people would be on board with that. I think brutally punishing mass murderers is something most people can agree on.

that’s not the case any more, dylan roof was the last sexy shooter with that kind of coverage, most seem to forget the shootings by following day

nigger you realize the most recent shooter got dropped dead?

Funny how this is not necessary in any other countries, even those with very lax gun laws, like yours truly. Your culture is fucked amerimutts. It's not gun control, it's not lack of punishment, it's your fucking way of raising children.

Ok faggot, thanks for the solution, I'll be sure to tell my non existent kids not to shoot anyone.

But then the Jews won't make money and that no good!

Actually I didn't lol my bad.

Either get your culture in check or drop the guns, or suffer the consequences.
Did you even think this through? Why would shooters even decide to give themselves up if they knew they'll just get tortured?
As it stands now, some shooters kill themselves (already making your point moot) others give themselves up because they know they'll be safe but their lives are basically over and they're either in solitary or raped by tyrone for life.
If they knew torture would await them, all that would change is that they'll shoot as many police officers as they can before they get dropped themselves.

Your fellow Amerimutt was killed by cops. That can happen in situations like this, but melting their faces and cutting their legs while they are being filmed, yeaaaa.... totally realistic.

American society is only going to get worst, especially now with affirmative actions when they are letting everyone out of prisons.

russians just be posting random shit i swear

They aren't world-famous anymore. They used to be when TV was the main form of media consumption and information diffusion. But now? Vegas was the deadliest mass shooting in the country and nobody remembers or cares about the entire event. It's too routine. It gets drowned out by all the other social media noise.