Brit/pol/

Attached: 1175px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Great_Britain_in_Scotland_(1714-1801).svg.png (1175x1198, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is James Pearson your dad?

Attached: 62A6477E-0A92-43D0-9E20-01311F6F056B.png (558x664, 166.66K)

>Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone

youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg

Attached: drifter.jpg (480x360, 14.76K)

Based OP. Memeflag is a concern.

You did a good thing last night. Like an angel.

Attached: png_20220518_214037_0000.png (574x985, 319.83K)

3rd day of no booze. Not getting much sleep but feel much better cognitively. More of an appetite and clear thinking. Cor.

>no links
cunt

This place is ffgghmm—
You cunts are fgghm———
All tha stuff you accuse me of detractin from fuckin conversation
Fuckin I dunno fuckin
derailin threds and tha shite fuck orf is not true is it

don' you fockin whinge at me

Have a cheeky tennents super mate, that will sort out that clear thinking bollocks

> I went thru some fuckin shitty times, I used this place as a crutch izn-VOO YOU FUCKIN NONCES THEN

>Two years ago, George Floyd was murdered on the streets of Minneapolis.
>We will never forget him.
>The time for action against racism and is now - Labour would introduce a Race Equalities Act to tackle the inequalities and injustices in our society.

I'm good cheers lad. Gonna keep sober till Friday at least. £7 for 4 Stella's is just fuxkon cheeky.

>George Floyd
Who?

B-but we have that already?

>tennents
Tastes like water la

In a Brit/pol/ scrap would win?

Included on the roster.
Any and all elected officials
Any and all tripfags(me included)

Ive got my money on Daniel Kawczynski. 6ft 7 polish power that prayed the gay away and is now ready to unify the belts of political deathmatch. If youtubers are fighting so should the politicians. If Priti Patel beat Jacob Rhys Mogg in a fight i think we'd all hate her a little less

Attached: dom littlewood.jpg (294x294, 53.78K)

Consume more omega 3 and modafinil is shown to increase brain

one nigger overdoses under the knee of a cop in a foreign country and now our society needs a radical restructuring. fucking honkpilled

Nobody here hates Priti you arsewipe. We're all sexually attracted to her and want her to fart in our mouths.

Came here to say Josh is a faggot

Attached: download (5) (5).jpg (225x225, 6.42K)

Would you rather paki groomers roaming the streets or spic schizos with automatics roaming the schools?

Attached: 1646133539940.jpg (657x527, 38.35K)

Got any numbers on Ukrainian nationals KIA?

Totally agree.

Im pretty sure atleast 1 person here hates her. But answer the question. Who wins the politicodeathmatch?

Based Keir
T H I N G S

Fuck off you twat.

Wtf I'm pro Israel now?

>shown to increase brain
Cor. I'll skip it. Just gotta let my body adjust to its natural rhythm that isn't chemical induced blackouts
Forgot your memeflag mate.

Cant we have some sort of Gladiatoral event where we pitch them against each other?

scottish church allowed gay "marriage"

This plaiiiiss is ffghhhmm—