Do Stacys get wet in school shootings?

Mandatory Preface: I am not condoning school shootings. Rather, I am merely inquiring about female biology. We all know that women love attractive, dominant men. Within the context of a school shooting, the shooter is unequivocally the most dominant man (that is, the shooter transcends his current status in the dominance hierarchy and temporarily becomes an ultra-Chad). Given the females close proximity to this ultra-Chad during the shooting, one can reasonably conjecture that the females, although scared for their life, experience extreme sexual arousal and attraction towards the shooter, hoping that perhaps rather than shooting them, the shooter has sexual intercourse with them instead. Is my theory correct? Have studies been conducted on this?

Attached: index-3.jpg (290x174, 12.21K)

This is what never touching grass does to a chud

Attached: 1652827131567.jpg (443x454, 101.73K)

Multiple studies have been conducted but results are inconclusive.

21st century Diogenes

while you die you shit in piss yourself because, well you die and your body is shutting down functions. Gender independent

But school shooters are always losers and virgins.

No studies but fear triggers arousal in women its why horror movies are such good date movies. She is 100% primed to fuck the school shooter.

Killing unarmed people especially children doesn't make you a turbochad. It makes you an IRL shitposter and lulzbringer but it doesn't make you a chad. W*men will dry up fast when a Any Forumscel goes on a killspree

women get wet by displays of physical bravery and strength. shooting trapped defenceless children with a military rifle is literally the most cowardly act imaginable.

cringe lmao

if you had any experience with women youd know that females arent attracted to pointless violence and mentally ill aggression at all.

you have to be social. first and foremost

Yes, all of our willing scientists have thus far attempted to observe this phenomena, however have found great difficulty in recording their observations of the matter at hand. Hopefully in the future, we will finally have an answer to this particular question.

>military rifle
Kys

M16 was created for the US military retard

What in the Jordan Peterson are you talking about. Hierarchy? Extreme sexual arousal?

How about people experience fight or flight response you irreparable retard.

A proposal: since you are clearly a cheese brained moron, lets consider for a moment that the roles are flipped and some sort of female goes and shoots up your high school (becuase you are clearly not an adult or you wouldn't think like this). While fighting for your life to survive, would you suddenly become overwhelmingly attracted to this alpha female you clearly is demonstrating her ability to protect her offspring and maintain the house hold while you are away?

No.

Weird Greek child.

Get off this board.

your mom got wet when we btfod you

>lets consider for a moment that the roles are flipped and some sort of female goes and shoots up your high school
Another thought experiment - an elephant grows wings and drops fecal bombs on your house like a JU-87 in 1939.

Attached: ブーツ万歳 _ ブーツ 手袋フェチのblog.jpg (289x813, 35.49K)

spooky post user

You let me know where I can get me one Muhammad

does this woman get you hard?

Attached: apparently a unicorn.jpg (474x356, 20.74K)

Fear gets women wet, it's a protective mechanic. Vagina will get fucking rekt if it's dry upon penetration so that's why a lot of women are sopping wet during rape.
I dont know if any kind of fear gets them wet though.

M16 is the US Army's designation of the ARmalite 15. Although designed with hopes of getting military contracts, was not specifically designed for the US. The M16 is able to be fired both fully and semi automatic. Unless manufactured before and registered as a class 3 (full auto) firearm prior to 1986, it is illegal for a civilian to own an M16. By your logic, nearly every weapon could be called a military weapon, right down to a piece of wood because the first caveman to wield one like a club did so to kill another human.

And is illegal to own unless you have a class 3 weapon license and tens of thousands of dollars. The ar15 is a civilian weapon not used by the military

Serial killers get fan mail and groupies too dumbass

Yes, I cite the highest form of study it came to me in a dream

Learn how gender dynamics work retard.