/chn/ China general #2

Ni hao. Chinese assemble here, lets talk and have a comfy time with politics related to China and the outside world. Appreciate our rusbros.

Attached: 1652106440159.jpg (1024x730, 86.99K)

They all fuck White guys so who cares?

do not dumb here

Attached: do-not-dumb.jpg (640x400, 57.47K)

Are you masturbating while posting these threads?

Why are Chinese significantly uglier than Japanese despite their close proximity?

cao ni ma.
Fuck the chinese government. I hope every single CCP nationalist burns in hell. Eat shit and die.

Attached: 1498195077974.webm (352x640, 2.86M)

Dont have a dick

Attached: 20220317-163841.jpg (470x798, 89.16K)

BASED

Democracy is the worst form of government. I have no representation in my country. Niggers that have been here for less than a month get treated better than citizens. I'm called an "enemy" by my own administration. Democracy must die wherever it is found. China will prevail.

Your country will be annexed soon dirty t*iwong dog. Your ladyboy LGBT fags will surrender on sight

Same thing goes for uyghurs and taiwan, the first for islamic terrorism, the second for not knowing their place. If you provoke the big man, expect retaliation, fucking dumbasses, imagine if you had just kept quiet

you know the rule

Amen

Reminder that the communist rebels occupying China, Tibet, Hong Kong, Manchuria, Macau, Sinkiang and others does not have the Mandate of Heaven and is not a legitimate government.

seethe faggot, reunification soon

Attached: Yall_niggas_legit_troll.jpg (600x622, 64.29K)

They're not. They're actually prettier, facially. 99% of Japanese women have fucked up teeth/jaws.

I've always wondered that too fren.

Attached: 1426292423088.gif (496x297, 131.81K)

>bunch of retarded superstition
The best thing China did was eliminate retardation. Might makes right. The rest of the world has been rebuilt since the end of WWII. It has been revealed to me that the US is not exceptional in any way, except that it avoided destruction during the war. The US is a cesspool of corrupt spics, niggers, and kikes and it will never compete economically with China.

啊看到你放不下了

Ni hao.

Attached: 20220525_121814.jpg (997x547, 99.2K)

Not true. Chinese women are usually more naturally beautiful than Japanese women. Japanese women use a whole lot of make up to hide their true face and their teeth are usually crooked, unlike Chinese women that usually have healthy teeth.

>implying commies can into an economy
China, Tibet, Manchuria and the dozens of other occupied countries will all Rise up in revolt very soon due to the retarded policies put in place by the commie scum in charge.

A belligerent government is a desperate government, and your shitty one is pretty desperate. Cope, seethe, and dilate.

You mean CCP cuckmmunist. You guys are the nationalists - they are cuckmmunists.

Post overweight flappy belly.

Attached: 1652818973504.jpg (225x224, 6.34K)

china is nice and a good friend. thank you big uncle

When I was in Hong Kong I would get mainlanders coming up to me asking to take pictures of me.
Feels good man.
Although I felt like a endangered animal in a zoo. [Take a pic of the last White man before none are left]

I disagree
Japanese and especially Koreans just do more plastic surgery

Show tits with timestamp or gtfo. I fucking hate nufags not demanding this right away.

that's japanese you genius

Mы тaк и paды быть дpyзя c poccиeй. Boт и нayчилacь гoвopить нa pyccкoм в нaшeй китaйcкoй шкoлe!

Attached: 16439654235.jpg (829x1253, 188.25K)

>Chinese women that usually have healthy teeth.
They all rook rike dis.
K*reans aren't even human, except the Northern variety. There's a very clear hierarchy that looks something like:
Japanese > Chinese > Vietnamese/North Koreans >>> Other Asians >>> South Koreans

Attached: crooked-teeth-china.jpg (468x482, 42.11K)

>Japanese > Chinese
*Japanese >>> dirty chinks