WHEN ARE WE GONNA DO SOMETHING?!

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q5x4eHn_3tA

He's asking the right questions. Why do adults continually refuse to protect and defend themselves and any children, elderly, or other defenseless people? When will "90%" Americans say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" and finally defend themselves against criminal scum who refuse to follow the laws of this land? Why do people flat out refuse to arm themselves with so much as a pocket knife? It seems to be the same mentality that women have which is "I can wear what I want, wherever I want, whenever I want and no one should be allowed to violate me in any way." But there are people who don't care about the sanctity of law and will violate your absolute rights despite any and every law prohibiting unlawful acts. Why is that so hard to understand for some people? Why are Americans so outrageously and ridiculously emotional about everything but will do nothing to prevent the same situations from happening over and over again. Americans are quite literally insane.

Attached: Steve_Kerr_Delivers_Powerful_Message_After_Mass_Shooting_At_Elementary_School.gif (320x180, 643.45K)

Are you masturbating while posting these threads?

Is that something a pedobear tranny faggot like yourself does?

Demorats don’t believe anyone has the right to violate the criminals right to rob/murder you or anything you love... and are too stupid to realize what the real solution is...

Attached: 5lodis.png (472x471, 96.52K)

>Why do adults continually refuse to protect and defend themselves and any children, elderly, or other defenseless people
They already do.. you want them defenseless

This faggot will sit out for Game 5 with period pain

>Buzzwords
Yep, get lost

Attached: Back to Reddit.jpg (717x880, 130.72K)

If it was just an american problem the rest of the world would be a peaceful trouble free place...

This guy is hypocrite. Explain hun violence in the hoods too. How liberal ass states have strict gun laws but yet criminals still have firearms.

Look Mexico dip shit. Strict guns laws. But cartel have military grade weapons .

Why the fuck do you care so much about steve kerr?

STEVE KEK SUCKS NIGGER BBALL BUNNY COCKS BEFORE AND AFTER THE GAMES.... THIS KEK IS DISGUTING HES GOT STEVEN CURRY SPERM IN HIS THOAT..... SOMEONE EXECUTE THIS DISGUSTING KEK........

DIFFERENT FACE THAN PAYTON GENDRON IN REARVIEW MIRROR(NOSTILS POINT DOWN INSTEAD OF FORWARD LIKE PIG ON REAL GENDRON), NO MUZZLE FLASH, NO SPLODED HEAD OF WOMAN ON FLOOR 8 FEET FROM MUZZLE OF AR15 HEADSHOT, NO BLOOD ANYWHERE, BRENDON TARRANT CHIRSTCHURCH VIDEO GO TO MIN 9 BULLET CASINGS DISAPPEAR TO GREENSCREEN............ STUPID Any Forums NIGGERS ALWAYS FALL FOR THEIR OWN DEMONIZATIONS............ FALSE FLAG FAKE............

STEVE KERR WAS ONLY GOOD WHEN HE WAS MICHAEL JORDANS 3 POINT BITCH. FUCK ALL NIGGERBALL JOCKEYS AND THEIR CUQ ASS NIGGERSHIT...........

Two more weeks

Attached: 1653474833838.jpg (768x1024, 97.7K)

freemason slave is bad actor

Attached: 1636354138930.jpg (720x831, 84.15K)

Banning guns probably would prevent mass shootings, really. But not because it would stop people from getting guns, but because banning guns is ultimately the goal and we'd stop having the FBI/CIA groom and cultivate mass shooters every election year to further their agenda.

it is so funny when he forgets the script for a moment and messes up the already terrible acting

Nah then they move on to banning knives and free speech. See the Uk

REEEEEEEEEE DOOOO SOMETHING WAH WAH WAH BAN GUNS I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO AND GAYS AND THE POLICE NOW

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (492x463, 48.89K)

>Banning guns probably would prevent mass shootings
niggers commit mass shootings frequently. they possess firearms illegally.

He's fine with China tho. No problems there...

Fuck this guy

The problem isn't too many guns, its not enough guns.

Attached: Texas Shooter1.png (857x860, 69.59K)

I mean, republican states are already doing something to prevent kids from getting killed by democrats hate it.

That pic is from an accident in indochina, and the person is under shock

>and the person is under shock
or Candy Crush addiction

NBA ratings fell off the moment every one involved was revealed to be a Chinese whore so their activism is worth nothing