I used to be one of you

And it's hard to look back without disgust, but I know I felt I had nothing else

You'll make it eventually, just don't shoot up the school. I have a job and a libtard wife now, she will never find out about the kind of deranged shit I used to post here

Extremely sad people in here running the show are deliberately cherry picking content to make you more and more ill. It's best you leave. This thread will either be removed or slide hard in favour of images of white girls with black boyfriends, which are posted to trigger your rage response. They're messing with you. Your brain is putty and if you stay away from all this crap you'll not only realise it was all overblown but you'll wonder why you ever cared.

They're also trying to convince you you're not 'alpha' enough, but it really doesn't matter if you're a bit skinny or your jawline isn't the best, its actually your negative inward feelings projecting outward that make you look like the chud meme. you'll make it, you just have to leave.

Attached: pepeblank.png (968x848, 620.81K)

Are you masturbating while posting these threads?

no, im working from home doing absolutely nothing

if you're underage then get the fuck off this site, it's as simple as that, really

>She will never find out about the kind of deranged shit I used to post here
Imagine not indoctrinating your wife

no because I literally ceased to care once I was happy

Ever wondered why you're so easy to spot even in a crowd?

Attached: 1653318144511m.jpg (509x1024, 67.2K)

is your wife a literal 10/10 in bongland?

What's the point of even posting these low effort slide threads? Not even an original paper, let alone decent bait

>I used to be one of you
sure sure, of course of course

>implying I would marry an English woman

well I still use blue boards and occasionally make zog jokes ironically

Attached: 16-166548_pepe-great-post-laughing-pepe-with-glass.png.jpg (820x795, 29.57K)

Kys retard

>no, im working from home doing absolutely nothing
of course you are, is your country still scared of the air
>They're messing with you
yeah thats true, but some of us have been here long enough to see the matrix codes, if you are new to this place i cant imagine how that would be, but ive been here since 2004, i dont think theres anything i can see that i have not already seen

i commend you, for your effort to live a lie, to pretend for the sake of your britbong wife who im sure is as attractive as you are

>but it really doesn't matter if you're a bit skinny or your jawline isn't the best
im not skinny, and my jawline is the best

some of have to bite the bullet and live the npc life, to carry on our genetics, but i think it's perfectly manageable to do that while also staying informed about whats happening in the world, with as little government censorship as possible. the internet is the greatest human creation in history, and never before have we had access to this amount of information, but you are choosing to turn off the faucet to live a happy life in peace, i completely respect that

I will probably never do that

Attached: 1617713945200.jpg (396x385, 31.68K)

You're here forever

hmm. well, one would assume that ''libtard'' wifes are ethnic Engerlanders like 95% of the time.
immigrants tend to be way more conservative. though if she is 2nd or 3rd gen immigrant, then yeah, perhaps you arent lying.

>sold himself out for vagina
You were only ever a tourist, faggot.

Don't care, and enjoy dodging cuckery and divorce-rape for the rest of your days.

Well no shit theyre messing with us, theres bots and like a dozen interest groups constantly shilling whatever the fuck.

She's Irish, so still a libtard

probably sponsored by the Russian state, to destabilise the minds of young western men, IMO.

>stopped caring once I was happy
Someone save this thread so we can refer back to it when he comes here again in a few years when he’s been destroyed mentally and financially.

Imagine not indoctrinating your wife hahahaha, mine even browses here from time to time

>used to be
still posting
checkmate OP

right, right, it's all real in your head

>probably sponsored by the Russian state, to destabilise the minds of young western men
and you think the russians are alone in doing this? you think russians were the ones to invent this concept? their intelligence budget is probably equivalent to the cafeteria budget of the american intelligence agencies

you'll be back, it's okay. we've all been there

>libtard wife
Whew, you're in for it.