T-62 LE BAD.... BECAUSE IT OLD!

>T-62 LE BAD.... BECAUSE IT OLD!

The t-62 has good maneuverability, a stabilizer, there is an abundance of spare parts and experts in maintaining and using this tank, its cheap, has a low profile, good protection too, the only downside is slightly less than average survivability, this tank is very good and not obsolete in any way shape or form, Turks still use patton tanks for fucks sake.

Attached: T-62.jpg (1500x1000, 462.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/UkrainaOnlline/29688
twitter.com/AnonBabble

James Pearson is my dad.

Are you masturbating while posting these threads?

>inb4/k/'sS0Ytears

Why would i be doing that degenerate mutt bitch

Turks use Patton tanks against backcountry sandniggers who don't have things like ATGMs, CAS aircraft, loitering munitions, MBTs of their own, etc. A 1989 Toyota Corolla isn't a "bad" car...until it has to outrun a modern Dodge Charger.

It’ll require a whole different parts line that’s different from the t-72, t-80 and t-90 variants leading to further supply issues, and it has fewer defenses against anti armor rockets than the above variants do.
It can be as good as it wants to be but supplying it is going to take more equipment and become a supply challenge to keep it at the front, at best it catches a rocket before it breaks down.

Attached: 355610D0-7306-4060-9A68-56E94FD24F7F.jpg (630x891, 21.57K)

Is this post because of the fake news that T62s are being sent to Ukraine by Russia?

Damn you people believe anything.

The T62 was trash when it was brand new. The kikes destroyed gorillions of those with centurions and shit.

>who don't have things like ATGMs
You dumb fucking mutt the kurds literally destroyed more than 4 turkish leopards with their ATGMs a couple of years ago, stop spouting shit out of your mouth, its starting to look like your asshole.

t.me/UkrainaOnlline/29688

a musket is easy to maintain and a child can cast ammo for it. Gunpowder is easy to mix consisting of only three component ingredients.

That does not make a musket an effective modern weapon. This tank is a cold war era relic, a dinosaur. Its use by a supposed former super power on the battlefield is frankly embarassing.

The last time the USSR lost this many tanks it was WW2
Which seems to be the last time their trucks got new tires.

Attached: 0D378009-6F07-46FE-B016-42F18496929C.jpg (622x471, 148.82K)

>T-62 LE BAD.... BECAUSE IT OLD!

This but unironically. It was outclassed even when it was new.

>Its use by a supposed former super power on the battlefield is frankly embarassing.

The story is fake.

yeah it's okay but doesn't having a smaller gun with a shorter dart round can be the difference between penetrating the composite amour of modern tanks it is not bad but it is outdated

also this means they have tankers that are either reservists or newbies

False equivalency mutt NATOshill, you should ask hohol soldiers holed up in a building getting shelled by a t62 if they think its embarrassing, a tank is a tank.

Oh wait, so that's the part you left off the end of your initial post. How the Turks still use Pattons but still get rekt also.
>the 60 year old tank is viable, just look at roachistan!
>dummy, even their new tanks get blown up!
Guess how many you get to pick?

tanks are bad in general, only top of the line equipped to the maxxx tanks are worth maintaining.

No im just shitting all over your retarded pesud post you stupid mutt bitch kek

clearly not, video footage of the T62s in question being brought in to fight, here:

>good protection
Against what? Machine guns?

Go read causalities reports from Iraq Invasion.
T-62 is death trap, utterly worthless against any western/civilized military.

resorting to fielding outdated old junk because all your newer tanks were destroyed and the latest designs (armatta) literally cannot even be produced is embarassing, yes.

Those hohols holed up in buildings all have modern anti tank missile launchers from the west which easily destroy those T-62s.

But do keep coping. Soon the russians will be digging T-34's out of museums to send to Ukraine lmao.

>utterly worthless

Attached: putin_meme.gif (660x1184, 282.02K)

kind of aggresive today? did sand get in your butt crack? no goats to rape?

>Russian tanks from the 70s are "good"

Uhu...ok retard

Attached: 1648801459918.png (500x564, 448.88K)

(((You)))

Attached: ukr w1647116086274.jpg (680x452, 39.35K)

>T-62 is death trap, utterly worthless against any western/civilized military.

You're retarded, as i said a tank is a tank, sure its gonna blow up if it gets hit with an ATGM retad tanks arent invincible, but it has many uses so dont say useless and worthless.

>clearly not, video footage of the T62s in question being brought in to fight, here:

its from 2019. some were sent to Syria then.

>video proof provided here
>dumb vatnigger continues to claim its fake
you've need to get off the computer and go outside for some fresh air vatnigger, you've been inhaling too much vodka fumes.

I think its impressive shit even lasts this long to be honest.

DNR/LPR troops can use captured Ukrainian T64s if they need tanks.

>Its from 2019

proof? Russians so broke and poor they were using T62 even in 2019 lmao.

You know what America sends allies? M1 Abrams.

why are you faggots discussing fake news?

Nooooooooooo!!!!

Attached: photo_2022-05-25 12.17.02.jpg (936x1269, 140.9K)

>You know what America sends allies? M1 Abrams.

Abrams no use. too big and heavy. cant cross most bridges, needs to much fuel and maintenance, gets stuck in mud.

that train ride was crossing from the opposite end of russia to front line in ukraine. Russian railroads are poorly maintained and russia is massive. Its no wonder the video was filmed in 2018 and it took 4 years for the train to finally arrive in Ukraine to deliver the T62s to be blown up by western rockets.

unless you have to aim slightly up, then you're fucked

cool tank
I think you mean down

lmao all fake cope. M1 abrams is the most battle tested tank in existence. The amount of combat its seen and refinement its had. It is extremely powerful and heavily armored. It also has both jet engine and diesel versions. Its designed to be supported by logistics as it pushes not get stolen by Gypsies when it runs out of fuel like vatnigger tanks.

>Picking the side of the jew over the enemies of the jew
It's Stalingrad all over again

not suitable for the huge distances, roads and bridges of Ukraine.

40 mm autocanon can penetrate it
from the front

not same video, stop shilling

Fucking kek, thanks for making me chuckle this morning OP
>it has good protection!
>okay well duh not against anything with a tandem warhead!
(which is 1 out of every 2 munitions wielded by the average hohol platoon at this point)
>did you expect other tanks to be better!?!?
Sometimes it's literally better to leave the battlefield well enough alone than it is to take a trained tank crew and shove them in a vehicle it's virtually guaranteed they won't come home in, because 20 minutes of wrecking shit before Serhiy gets the Carl Gustaf loaded isn't worth the trouble of prepping a clearly unsatisfactory tank for combat.

>the most battle tested tank in existence.
thats nonsense, it would be the m4 sherman or the t-34

I tried that in World of Tanks

It didn’t work

Well, it certanly beats having no tanks in your army at all.

T-62 was so bad Poland didn't want to accept a full division set that the USSR was offering FOR FREE
get the fuck off my board now and back to

Attached: the anti-bump.jpg (975x681, 109.02K)

Your tank is complete dogshit mutt, and just like any other tank one hit is enough to disable it, 2 enough to kill everyone inside.