Anyone else think he should run for POTUS...

Anyone else think he should run for POTUS? I think 2028 could be a real chance for him to take control of this spiral our country is in

#Musk2028

Attached: 1653471963765m.jpg (1024x768, 72.01K)

James Pearson is my dad

>repeating numbers
>that flag
>#Musk2028
OH MY GOD EVEN THE HASTAG IS CATCHY

Attached: 97B39D29-DCAD-40D4-AF7F-CDE8770BD3A6.jpg (490x586, 16.32K)

this but unironically

forgot your memeflag yahud

He can’t. He has to be a naturally born citizen of the US, which he isn’t. He was born in Africa.

Sloppy

Attached: 1595255237651.jpg (860x478, 67.07K)

>Our country
>Our

He means "our country" in the ownership sense. The kikes own the us.

Attached: 1642844924649.jpg (574x760, 88.08K)

Stop this shit you kike. ELON CAN'T BE PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE IS NOT A NATURALIZED CITIZEN. It didn't matter for Obama because he was a nigger. Elon is just an African American.

Attached: 1359052393422.gif (240x135, 1.92M)

Even if he could, he wouldn't waste his time with politics, at least not on Urf

Didn’t stop Obama

I'd prefer we get to mars, politicians are composed of and also too outnumbered by stupid people, it doesn't matter how intelligent or resourceful they are. The only way to go is upward and outward before all this C'mon Manning starts starvation and ww3.

C'mon man are the words of a follower not a leader.

space expansion is dull

who gives a fuck. if the people want someone to be in charge why should they let some dumb technicality stop them? if anything, voting for a person who isnt technically eligible is a show that you are serious

US elections are rigged to hell & back.
And Democrats, respectivly the people behind them, have become really good at hiding it including the clean up. The average NPC would never figure, it‘s really evil.

Doesn‘t matter if Elon would run. It‘s really who counts the votes.

no u

how about #billygates2028? i have #thewillforbill. #mates4gates!

Attached: bill.jpg (1141x1557, 1.23M)

He can't he was born in South Africa.

> if the people want
„The people“ don‘t decide shit icymi.
You could be the most popular guy ever, deliver a flawless term & record economy - they‘ll just cheat you over with rigged machines and for the humiliation candy on top they‘ll do it with a demented pedophile that can‘t speak two coherent sentences.

Your country is done and your people are dumb cattle.

How many more fucking times does it have to be repeated that he cannot fucking run for President?? Read the constitution and get its contents through your thick fucking skull!!

musk is a jew you nigger-tier IQ faggot.