Society continues to get worse and worse decade after decade

>society continues to get worse and worse decade after decade
It’s madness that shit just keeps getting worse and both sides are leading us down a never ending hell hole of suffering

Attached: 015D9F86-EBE2-458E-A7EB-8604FFE6CF9D.png (625x605, 189.37K)

James Pearson is my dad

stop posting this nobody cares

Figure shit out for yourself faggot

its completely natural and has happened hundreds if not thousands of times before. You can whine like a bitch do nothing and die (which is the point) or stand up and fight ( which is the point). Nature separates the wheat from the chaff.

The dads on the winning side tho, they are just covering it up as Jewsual

>society continues to get worse and worse decade after decade
But purple-pilled liberals keep telling me society has never been better?

>Killing sprees in USA and Europe every month
>Psychopaths and mental sick everywhere
>People are getting more retarded every year
>China and Russia might start another big war
What a fucking gay time to be alive. I consider going to Greenland, Australia or Argentina to just life normal life.

only, tucker doesnt say anything like that

I don't get it

This is a lesson in learning to stand alone in the face of retardation coming at you from all sides

>>China and Russia might start another big war
China hasn't invaded anyone in all modern history and Russia's "operations" are like an ankle biting chihuaha when compared to the big bloodsoaked bernese mountain dog of nato "interventions"

Yeah! You didn't gas the jews

THAT IS WHY AMERICA SUFFER

Attached: 19 - I was born, and my life was over..jpg (321x340, 33.88K)

The Real Virus infecting humanity is The Narcissistic Psychopaths and Sociopaths. We need to Pass a Bill a Law “Mandatory Polygraph Testing” for anyone even thinking about Running for Congress, Supreme court, Federal Judges, Presidential canidates. Any high power positions. And the tests should be the brain Imaging CAT Brain Imaging polygraph testing that even the psychopath cannot deceive. And it can actually identify the psychopath. Due to their brains functioning differently than the Normal individual. Identifying and screening out these people would be a logical step to help insure National security and prevent Traitorous subversive individuals from acquiring positions from which they could subvert our country. Alleviating Corruption and Policies driven by ulterior motives such as warfare and corporate nefarious actions. Approximately 4% of the Population are psychopaths & Sociopaths. And authorities Shot caller Government positions are like a magnet attracting these vacuous no empathy threats to Mankind. Try passing this Bill and then take notice those law makers that vote against it!

It will filter out 98% of the jews

Attached: Jews are psychopaths, which means they have defective frontal lobes.jpg (570x774, 49.93K)

polygraph testing is a lot of trickery and mumbo jumbo, genius

4th panel sus

James Pearson here. I care and don't talk to my son like that you fag.

>It’s madness that shit just keeps getting worse and both sides are leading us down a never ending hell hole of suffering
Congratulations. You figured it out. Your loosh is being harvested. Retarded human cattle.

Thats probably from getting mutilated at birth. Check out the foreskin mutilation studies that have been banned in places like Canada.

Psychopaths are probably better at passing polygraphs than normal people, as they don't feel fear. Also there may be a benefit to having sociopaths make inportant decisions that are necessary to be emotionally distanced from. I think the key is weeding out the ones who behave immorally, not ones who LARP all their lives as good people, those ones we benefit from.

Lgbt is illegal in russia. Isnt that really a fighting globihomo?

Hey can you please make us some pizza rolls?