You see? Monkeypox CANNOT be due to vaccines

You see? Monkeypox CANNOT be due to vaccines.
Experts confirm it.

Attached: twitter propaganda 2022-05-25 19-14-24.png (604x601, 310.86K)

Experts say = we are lying

I can't believe they're writing these articles to cover up the adenovirus vaccines, including JnJ, from causing liver failure in children.

The experts also said the virus didn’t come out of a lab in China...they also said the vaccine was completely safe...But I’m just saying...

Yeah its quite possible that's why its being promoted.

That's oddly specific.

Ah yes, the (((experts))).
Same as the covid ones I presume?

Attached: 1635910765730.jpg (369x308, 14.98K)

>That's oddly specific.
highly suspicious as well.

every time they do these headlines, within 1 month it comes out that the opposite was true.

Uhh....nobody asked???

They are related since both were subject to gain of function research, funded by fauci's NIH.

(((damage control))) [intensifies]

Personally I think they just released a modified pox virus and it's predominantly targetting vaxxed people due to their compromized immune system.

They are correct, the virus isn't related
They never mentioned whether it's spreading due to mysteriously weakened immune systems though.

What if you’re damage control?

What if people have damaged their immune systems with the mRNA vaccines?

If this also turns out to be gain of function research then I'd like to say that normies would demand people in jail but they won't. The people in charge of the gain of function research will be given raises and or government positions free from any scrutiny.

>Physical contact
WITH MENS BUTTS

OOOOOOOH NOOOO THE MOOONKEY POOOOX

Its so funny when they do shit like this.
People have completely forgotten about covid then they come out with
>"BTW THOSE VACCINES YOU TOOK MONTHS AGO ARENT RELATED TO MONKEYBPOX BTW OK BYE"
Makes me think "heeyyyyyy wait a minute...."

They already admitted it was faggots spreading it.

I can't control the damage created by the sub-humans dictating our existence. I can merely highlight the fact.

Attached: 1652339015943.jpg (1080x1200, 137.99K)

Experts also confirmed hyper-inflation wasn’t real.

oh shit the goys are starting to catch on! SHUT IT DOWN